Aeon Soul Everyday 2 Shirt Color Change Question

I really enjoy this product- it's so versatile! Because I use it so much, it's beginning to look as though everyone is using the same shirt. What I would like to do is change or at least vary the color somewhat.

I own a few of the Everyday Poses and Clothes sets. According to the product pages there is some compatibility between sets. I know that if I were truly using these products to their capability, I should be able to use the gray shirt with the poses from the blue shirt. I haven't been successful in that so I would be content with simply changing the color.

Normally when I change color of clothing, it's a simple matter of selecting the color in the Surfaces pane and using the color scale to make the changes. These shirts don't seem to allow that method of changing the color. I'm not able to bring up the color scale. I've compared the color settings of the gray and blue shirts; they appear to be the same.

Is there a way to change the color of these garments?

Comments

• Hi there!

You are correct, all Everyday 2 poses + clothing are compatible with any Everyday 2 clothing textures, so you should definitely be able to use any texture you'd like.

That means not only any of those includes in the original Everyday 2 clothing set and any from the Poses + clothing packages, but also any from the add-ons: Sporty, Customize 1 and 2, Space Station Futuristi Styles, Dystopian Futuristic Styles, Cyberpunk Futuristic Styles and Playful Styles.

That said, the blue shirt is a bit hard to recolor, you are mostly going to get a darker, nuanced version of the blue if you change the Base-color color only. What you could do, but you'd lose some realism and so so, is load the roughness map instead of the Base color and recolor that, since it's white.

Can I ask, however, which products you have that you are unable to use with other styles? Everyday 2 products were released in the course of several months and we may have overlooked something, which in case would be easy to fix!

• Thanks so much for your reply!

I have Everyday 2 Daily Poses and Clothes Vol. 1,  Everyday 2 Poses and Clothes Vol. 2, and Everyday 2 Undress Poses and Clothes.

I'll try what you suggested with the blue shirt. I would really be happy if I could use the gray shirt in place of the blue one just for variety. That blue shirt gets a workout!