CC Character Accessory Kit: Sprite Sundries for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Hellooo!!

CC Character Accessory Kit: Sprite Sundries for Genesis 9 was released today! 

The Readme can be found here (just a couple notes): http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/88332/start

The main notes from the readme are:

• Wing materials are setup with five base materials, then other designs can be stacked on top as LIEs. You must have the wings selected to apply their materials. You can stack any number together, but they will layer in the order you choose them (bottom to top), so some may benefit from being placed earlier or later in your stack (or more than once). Once you have a setup you like, you can save it as a material preset for later use.

A question also came up about the wording on the page about it being the first in a series. This is my intent, but the others aren't made yet and they will have different themes to them, so there won't be a bundle to wait for.

Hopefully everything is easy for y'all to use and self explanatory, but if y'all have any other questions, just let me know!

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,083
    edited December 2022

Just wanted to throw this out there-- if you have Iridescent Shaders for Iray by Oso3D, it's just amazing to look at :D I highly recommend y'all pick it up if you don't already have it. If you do have it (or pick it up) I made a couple presets using it that I've attached here to start you off.

iridescent.png
    1045 x 1431 - 2M
    iridescentglass.png
    1037 x 1133 - 2M
    zip
    zip
    CCSpriteSundriesPresetBonus.zip
    Post edited by ChangelingChick on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,902

@ChanglingChick, thank you for the great product, but also for the presets. I have not only your two characters, but also Oso's shaders and this will be welcome. I had not paid attention that you incorporated some of the textures from CC Pixie and CC Puck. Excellent.

• Thanks!! I hope you enjoy them! 

• The set released today, CC Kyrin for Genesis 9, includes a couple of morphs for the unicorn horn in Sprite Sundries to make it fit inside the horn included with Kyrin (it's a sort of cage style horn), if anyone is interested in that sort of thing :D