[TBD] MI -o----- --l----- Outfit

mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 712

TBD

Post edited by mal3Imagery on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,916

Is the thread title like an advent calendar, where you'll reveal another letter every day until release?

• Gordig said:

Is the thread title like an advent calendar, where you'll reveal another letter every day until release?

Nope :)  Just a teaser.

• smoke14smoke14 Posts: 249

Looks awesome!!! Definitely an instant buy for me!!

• is it for G8 or G9

Interested But want to see more and It has got to have a female version

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Instant buy. Put me down for two.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726

myotherworld said:

and It has got to have a female version

it's a safe bet that isn't going to happen. If it is for G9, then it doesn't need a female version.

Instabuy for me

• I will/have buy/bought every bit of male content you make, so sign me up. yes

myotherworld said:

It has got to have a female version

The PA's name is "male imagery". They haven't made anything for females yet, and I don't expect them to start now. And as FSMC pointed out, a G9 outfit doesn't need a female version.

• Gordig said:

myotherworld said:

It has got to have a female version

The PA's name is "male imagery". They haven't made anything for females yet, and I don't expect them to start now. And as FSMC pointed out, a G9 outfit doesn't need a female version.

maybe I missed it. But where does it say its for G9?

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042
    edited December 2022

Folks, US female military are only now getting utility/BDU uniforms that are designed for their bodies and not just sized-down versions of the male utility/BDU uniforms. The only exception was the maternity uniform pants for the dress and BDUs that came out decades after I was pregnant. I actually had to wear civilian clothes during my pregnancy in 1977 when I finally couldn't fit into my uniforms. And no field/BDU uniform is sexy, it is designed so you can bend, squat, pull, sit, drag, sweat, and live in it for days. So your females could wear any uniform created by mal3Imagery and look realistic. If you want sexy and impratical, look at other PAs.

Edit to add: Absolutely will buy, like I do everything by this fantastic PA!

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • Folks, US female military are only now getting utility/BDU uniforms that are designed for their bodies and not just sized-down versions of the male utility/BDU uniforms. The only exception was the maternity uniform pants for the dress and BDUs that came out decades after I was pregnant. I actually had to wear civilian clothes during my pregnancy in 1977 when I finally couldn't fit into my uniforms. And no field/BDU uniform is sexy, it is designed so you can bend, squat, pull, sit, drag, sweat, and live in it for days. So your females could wear any uniform created by mal3Imagery and look realistic. If you want sexy and impratical, look at other PAs.

Edit to add: Absolutely will buy, like I do everything by this fantastic PA!

Not looking sexy and impractical thanks. But I would like the shirts, vests body armour not to distort and look like crap when fitted to a female figure.
  • GoggerGogger Posts: 2,379

Sigurd said:

Instant buy. Put me down for two.

Wait, wait, wait! Do we SeRiOuSlY need to buy another copy of an outfit if we use it on more than one character???!! (HA HA! Sorry, just messing with the newbies. And making myself laugh out loud.)
  • Another sneak preview coming 1/1/2023.  I think you'll love it :)

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,873

I can't wait!

• Another sneaky preview up :)

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 761
    edited January 2023

Cool preview.

Post edited by AnEye4Art on
  • smoke14smoke14 Posts: 249

Looks awesome!!

• That looks really good. I can't wait. 

edited January 2023

mal3Imagery said:

Another sneaky preview up :)

Looks great. You know that they flip/reverse the US flag on military gear now? 

Post edited by xyer0 on

xyer0 said:

mal3Imagery said:

If I remember correctly (I got out in 2009, and this may not have been true even then), the stars are always forward, so on the left arm, the flag would appear as normal.

Gordig said:

xyer0 said:

mal3Imagery said:

If I remember correctly (I got out in 2009, and this may not have been true even then), the stars are always forward, so on the left arm, the flag would appear as normal.

@Gordig Thank you, for the correction. 

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,042
    edited January 2023

I was surprised at the colored unit patch and tried to research its use. And the internet was more sluggish than normal.

The little I could find is colored patches can be used in the Army, during ceremonies, like a 'change of command' but not in the field, when the spice brown patch is used. But because of internet issues I couldn't dig deeper. I was surprised to find that the new US Space Force has issued regulations that the patches will be colored and worn by all their members! When I am on Buckley SFB next week, I will have to look around. It is a combined service base and most folks are in the combat uniform and I will be able to see Marine, Navy, Army, Air Force, and Space Force members if I hang around the BX and Commissary after hitting the Pharmacy. At best, walk into the uniform section of the BX and ask a clerk.

But in the 1980s, when we switched from green fatigues to the BDUs, it was to reduce being a target. No shiny, colored objects on us. No spray starch that is reflective. And women can now rent the maternity BDU pants for the duration of their pregnancies. Big improvement.

Be glad we will not have to pay in 3D what that uniform costs the GIs in the real world.

Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,085

Too sneaky for me. I see nothing. But I will still buy once it is out.