Apply a two pose to two figures

josblomsmajosblomsma Posts: 1
edited January 2023 in New Users

I recently bought 'Baby Mine Poses for Genesis 8' and the Tobyn HD for Genesis 8 Male. I expected that the pose would automatically be applied in the correct way as soon as I had een Genesis 8.1 Male and Tobyn loaded. Even when I select both figures and apply the pose, the baby followes the pose of Genesis.

What can I do? Am I missing something? 

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,474
    edited January 2023

When posting links please point to the store page, the Product Library page is avbailable only to those who have purchased the product. I've fixed your post.

Those are hierarchical poes - you need to load both the adult Gensis 8 and Tobyn, so both are in the scene, then parent Tobyn to the figure (probably) - once you have done that applying the pose should adjust both.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • QuixotryQuixotry Posts: 911

Hi josblomsma,

Since Baby Mine is a set of hierarchical poses, one figure needs to be parented to the other. In the first folder for Baby Mine, you should see an icon labeled 'Baby Mine Pose Instructions.' The icon tells you which figure to parent where. In this case, Tobyn will need to be parented to the hip node of the Genesis 8 Male figure. Then the presets should work as intended.

• Thanks Richard en thanks Quixotry!

It worked cool