Shapes++ Help for V4

Hi,

I recently purchased Shapes++ for Victoria 4.2 and I'm having a bit of trouble. I'm on mac. I cannot get the morphs to appear in the victoria 4 model's parameter bars. These options only appear when I've applied some of the basic clothing to the model. Even then, when I adjust the bars, only the clothing scales to the values, not the model itself. This causes clothes to just be way larger than the model.

I was just wondering how to apply the shapes++ parameters to the base Victoria model. I've been searching the web for it and couldn't find much up-to-date information. 

Comments

• Is this Poser or Daz Studio? if it's Daz Studio did you install the Power Loader elements too? Victoria 4 uses a series of nested readscipt commands to update morphs, but you have to update the lists for it to see new additions - and in Poser, or DS with some options, you also need to use the (Poser Formats>)Your Poser library>Poses>Daz Victoria 4>Morphs>Inject All Morphs++ (or something like that) pose to enable them.