HH Belle for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

Comments

• Herschel HoffmeyerHerschel Hoffmeyer Posts: 622
    edited February 2023

I heard back from Daz today, a new person on the task force looking stuff over and discovered this problem...

I added a bend morph to fix this right up. No word yet on getting the Update 02 corrected in the DIM. If I don't hear back today then it won't be until Monday until I get word, as Daz is closed on the weekends.

To hold you over, I have provided the fix you can get here - HH Belle Fix 2023 - 02 - 03 (Includes the correction for the neck issue seen above as well.)

Edit: Also, just to remind, the fixes I provide here are a 1-stop shop. No need to worry about getting previous updates installed as the latest one will bring you up to date. I keep the top of the first page always updated as well for you to reference the link. Trying to keep this as painless as possible for everyone and hope we can get the DIM file-issue resolved but that is out of my hands.

Post edited by Herschel Hoffmeyer on
  • HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:
    To hold you over, I have provided the fix you can get here - HH Belle Fix 2023 - 02 - 03 (Includes the correction for the neck issue seen above as well.)

Edit: Also, just to remind, the fixes I provide here are a 1-stop shop. No need to worry about getting previous updates installed as the latest one will bring you up to date. I keep the top of the first page always updated as well for you to reference the link. Trying to keep this as painless as possible for everyone and hope we can get the DIM file-issue resolved but that is out of my hands.

Thank you for providing quick fixes here before the weekend.

• Great - thanks for making the fix available :)

• KensaiKensai Posts: 30

Saweet! thanks for providing all the fixes so quickly =)

Nice renders! Briareos0815, PixelSploiting and FSMCDesigns yes

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,341

Futuristic version...

She is a keeper - playing around with her...

• I'm enjoying working with her!  Looking forward to some new threads!  Here's "Belle and the Beast."

Belle and the Beast.jpg
    2845 x 1600 - 4M

Still rendering her...

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,726
    edited February 2023

Belle is an important part of the G9 gene pool for me now, thanks. Here she is with the Belle head at 38% and  the Belle body at 9%

babehot.jpg
    857 x 849 - 749K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  •  

Awesome, awesome stuff!

As of yesterday, the update was tested by Daz and should now be live in your DIM (which should bring us up to speed with the fix I have provided here in this thread).

Just one more...

Maybe Fairy...

• great renders here !  

• FSMCDesigns said:

bombenleger58 said:

I purchased her she looks beautiful, but i mean she's a little bit short with 1,55 mtr

Easy fix with dials and other morphs. Here she is with the Proportion Height dial set at 28.9

Wow, Michael, love your take on her. That body is gorgeous.  Is the visible ribcage part of your tweaking or does the figure look like that?  I have been looking for the ribcage morph in G9, like you I do like a thinner body shape.

• At 4 hd subdivision it's her correctives + body sculpt what gives her body definition.

• Angelic Belle Bra & Panties Set - Soon!

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,969
    Ooh
  • Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 127

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Angelic Belle Bra & Panties Set - Soon!

No HD pressure morphs sad

• Mart1n71 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

The "push-up" bra effect is included with the HH Belle figure. All my future sets will support the breast mophs that come with that figure.

• Unfortunately there is no backside image included with the product. Could you add one render here so one can see how the panty is shaped. Thx!

edited April 2023

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Unfortunately there is no backside image included with the product. Could you add one render here so one can see how the panty is shaped. Thx!

• Thank you. Any additional morphs to either prevent shrinkwrap look or add a thong style? Not that those are needed ;-)

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Thank you. Any additional morphs to either prevent shrinkwrap look or add a thong style? Not that those are needed ;-)

Nothing outside what was shown besides more material options and revealing morphs. This was designed to work with the bra pressure morphs that come with HH Belle figure. 

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Mart1n71 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

The "push-up" bra effect is included with the HH Belle figure. All my future sets will support the breast mophs that come with that figure.

I don´t think he was referring to a push up effect, more to like a bra build like this would "pressure" on the sides, back and front given Belles not so small ones.

Like Mystique and Mystique 2 or the Umbra Micropressure morphs.

You spoiled us with that, you know.

• HoMart said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Mart1n71 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I don´t think he was referring to a push up effect, more to like a bra build like this would "pressure" on the sides, back and front given Belles not so small ones.

I originally had a couple pressure morphs for the shoulders and hips for this product but G9 has been a tough shell to crack. I built this outfit particulary for Belle and those morphs were built on Belle's figure. Working with G8 you are treated with working off a female base so I continued work in the same manner. Unfortunately those morphs don't line up right with other figures since the G9 base is so different in shape. I didn't want to release morphs that don't work well with other characters and if I made them for G9 base, they wouldn't have looked well on Belle since this outfit was built off of Belle's frame.

With the outfit bundle I am working on now, I've adapted a new path of building the clothing and morphs so everything lines up across all shapes. I will be sure to make those pressure morphs as well since I am seeing that they are missed.

• Mart1n71Mart1n71 Posts: 127

HoMart said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Mart1n71 said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

This exactly. Mistique 2 is my go to lingerie set for G8F, not only because of the quality of the clothing items, but the HD compression morphs for stocking tops, bra sides etc. Due to the slightly higer base mesh of G9 I can copy some across but they are not good enough without being HD. One of the great many things I find missing from G9.

edited April 2023

I will be submitting an update (for this outfit) to add support for a new figure I'm coming out with here soon. With this update I'll throw in pressure morphs as well.

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

I will be submitting an update (for this outfit) to add support for a new figure I'm coming out with here soon. With this update I'll throw in pressure morphs as well.

Thank you, great customer service.

Is there a sneak peek on that new figure?

edited April 2023

HoMart said:

Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Thank you, great customer service.

Is there a sneak peek on that new figure?

...meet HH Lexi

Edit: The ears are just a wearable coming with a future product or may come with Lexi... haven't decided yet. Lexi is nearly finished though, just polishing up some makeup options and she's ready to be submitted. I also have been working on quite a few new wearables that I will be teasing here soon enough.

• Herschel Hoffmeyer said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Thank you. Any additional morphs to either prevent shrinkwrap look or add a thong style? Not that those are needed ;-)

Nothing outside what was shown besides more material options and revealing morphs. This was designed to work with the bra pressure morphs that come with HH Belle figure. 

Then you may put additional panty styles (for the back) making them more "cheeky" on the wishlist for your next outfit ;-)