Custom character from Blender

Hello,

I'm not too sure about the process. If I have a custom character (based on a "dev load") modified in Blender, how do I create the "link" between my new shape and the default shape? On the default character, areas with the sliders are already existing, how to avoid a conflict?

If i'm not mistaken, the new shape need to be a morph (shape keys) in Blender?

Comments

• If you want to create a morph you use Edit>Figure>Morph Loader Pro (or Advanced) - make sure that Blender preserved the vertex order and that you use the same preset in the daz Studio OBJ Export dialogue and the morph import dialogues. If youn are setting up a geoGraft then you use the Geometry Editor to select the faces that should be hidden, then (with the graft fitted) use the right-click>Geometry Assignment menu to assign them to the Auto Hide group for that item.

• lilweeplilweep Posts: 2,406
    edited April 2023

If you are trying to make a new morph in Daz, use Morph Loader Pro.

This only works at Base Resolution.

Give the morph a unique 'Name' to a avoid any conflicts.

To save, Save  as 'Morph Asset', by selecting only your new morph in the popup. Do not resave all your morphs.  and filling out the Content root folder, author, product name you want to save it as.  (That will just define folder structure where the morph gets saved.  )

Post edited by lilweep on
  • arthenicsarthenics Posts: 143

Ok. Thanks. I will give a look at it.