shirt over bra

npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

When I try to fit a shirt or dress over another piece of clothing (such as a bra or panty), it feels loose against the one underneath but interlocked with it. I hope I explained myself.
Is there a procedure to ensure that the next garment fits perfectly with the one below?
Thank you.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,473

You could apply a Smoothing Modifier (from Edit>Figure>Geometry) and to the shirt set the Collision target to the Bra (in the Parameters pane) - but of course the shirt may have a Smoothing Modifier already, and need it to collide with the base figure. You could also apply a Push Modifier (afgain, Edit>Figure>Geometry)  to the shirt, which will move the polygons in/out along the direction in which they face, and optionally add a Push Modifier Weight Access node (Create menu) so you can paint the effect on with the Node Weightmap brush - but that will work only with flattish, outward facing surfaces (a modelled button, for example, would get bigger in place rather than just moving out). Another option would be a dForm (Create menu), adjusting the Field to enclose the areas of the shirt you wanted to move and then adjusting the actual dForm, parented to the base, as yout wish to move the shirt (e.g translate it forwards and perhaps scale a bit side-to-side); dForms can also be controlled by weight maps. None of these methods are perfect, but some one or combination will cover most cases.

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

Thanks for your advice. I will try to do it, hoping to succeed.
    bye bye

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

Thanks for your advice Mr. Haseltime I solved with the second method