Newbie question regarding character creation

I'm new here and I was hanging around in the DazSHOP when i saw this product. I was wondering how I could create such a character face with this particular style? i love it

jpg
jpg
LeatherSuit_main.jpg

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,950

Your attached image will not display for me.

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,781
    edited May 2023

barbult said:

Your attached image will not display for me.

Looks like it's a webp image pretending to be a jpg.

not-webp.png
    1588 x 2060 - 3M
    Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,148
    edited May 2023

To me, that character looks like a mix of Pixie 9 and other shapes/characters. So not exactly Pixie. https://www.daz3d.com/pixie-9

To recreate something similar, you can either buy similar characters and mix them yourself, or you can try to sculpt them in another app like Blender.

Post edited by MimicMolly on
  • There are also body part and head part morph packages you can buy to create a similar-looking character to your posted pic.

And if you have body part morphs and head part morphs but you need some inspiration from inside DAZ Studio to get you started, there's Zev0's Shape Gen and Shape Gen Plus for Genesis 8 figures.

I personally have had a lot of fun creating custom character shapes with Zev0's Shape Gen Plus combined with Zev0's Skin Builder 8 for Genesis 8 Female and SloshWorks' Genesis 8 UV Swap products. 175 custom characters and counting.