install

I just bought your addon (Z Natural Form Breast Shape and Squishes Mega Set for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female), unfortunately I can't install it correctly with DAZ INSTALL MANAGER, perhaps because my folder is different from the default one. I tried to change it in the initial part of the installation but I couldn't. I would try installing it manually.
I ask you, where should I install the following files:
Manifest.dsx
Supplement.dsx
Thank you

Comments

• Those are not used by the content once installed, they are used by Install Manager (they tell it about the product package). What is happening when you install, and whata re your directory settings in Install Manager and Daz Studio?

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

ok i fixed it, thanks. I most likely did something wrong earlier. Thanks again for your help.
    I'm just asking you for information. But this add-on simply has pre-set poses that the breasts have been modeled after. Right?
    So, on a pose I built, the breasts won't automatically follow the force of gravity and all the collisions with the various parts of the body, but the modifiers must be applied to have a solution closer to reality, right?

• It isn't a dynamic system, no - I don't think I have it, it's certainly not soemthing I can recall using, but I believe there are a number of shapes that can, to an extent, be mixed.

• npsimonenpsimone Posts: 25

ah ok, I needed a dynamic modeler. Is there one?
    Is this "HS dForce Breast for Genesis 2 Through Genesis 8 Female" addon a dynamic modeler, or is it similar to the purchased one?

• It uses dForce to simulate, but it isn't a true soft-body physics simulator. I am not aware of any true soft-body systems for Daz Studio.