Is there a way to paste saved poses without affecting d-formers?

So a couple of weeks ago I put together a scene which I really liked, but I was just messing around so I put it on the back burner. We'll call it scene 1.

Through subsequent iterations of messing around, I noticed that the G8F I was using was a little flat in certain areas, so I used d-formers to make her a bit more curvaceous. We'll call the end result scene 2.

Now I'm going back to the first scene I made and I'm trying to use the curvy G8F from scene 2 and put her in scene 1.

But what I'm finding is when I try to copy-paste, she loses her d-formations.

I've tried:

* saving the scene 1 pose as a pose preset and pasting it to the d-formed G8F in scene 2.

* Copying the pose from Scene 1 (using edit > copy > copy figure) and pasting it to the G8F in scene 2.

Worse comes to worst I can just redo the d-forming in scene 2, but I figured I'd ask if there's an easier way to do it first.

Comments

• Have you tried saving a dForm preset and reapplying that? Or spawning a morph (through the dForm pane) and removing the dForms?

• Richard Haseltine said:

Have you tried saving a dForm preset and reapplying that? Or spawning a morph (through the dForm pane) and removing the dForms?

Ahhh, that's neat. I Googled "how to save a dform preset" and came up with a video that went over how to save morphs. Thanks Richard!