Cloud render in low ends laptop?

hello, I joined daz3d a while ago and I want to use it to create 3d scenes, create characters, rooms and such, but my problem is precisely my laptop, it is not that powerful and the first time I tried it render (even at the lowest settings) it almost exploded. But, recently I saw about rendering in Google Colab, which runs completely in the cloud and free, but the problem is that it works with Blender, I did some tests in Daz to Blender but it only imports the character, and I wanted the whole scene with pose and objects. Is there any way to render Daz3d's own projects in Google Colab? or some other free alternative of the type? or any way to import the whole daz scene into blender, with pose, scenery etc?

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,274

For the last question, recommend Diffeomorphic Daz Importer

• Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,229

I sent a private message suggesting various workarounds. If a scene or even a single product is really, really big you may be out of luck, but sometimes it's possible to render things piecemeal (eg. bit by bit, in stages, not all at once etc.)

One of the most important things is to GET ANOTHER LAPTOP, if you can. That way you can still do stuff while rendering! The good news is that there is a huge after market out there, of used and not-so-new machines, off-lease etc.

Also, invest in a cooling fan if you can. Raise the laptop up so that air can flow around it. I have a Dell machine that has a metal case and runs a lot cooler than many similar units.