Clothing Converters by Riversoft Art/Sickleyield

So I have a technical question about RSSY's clothing converters.  This is a great resource, but I want to quote from the manual here.  The context is where it's just instructed you how to set up your output folder.  Fine, that's all done.  But then it says this:

"Add Clothing presets to the input list, use the Add Files or Add Directory buttons to select clothing presets from your library."

But from where?  When I press 'Add file' or 'Add Directory', the first thing that flashes up in file explorer is my render library.  So my problem is that I don't know how to navigate to the best folders for this.  I've found a workaround, but it's laborious - I load an item I want to convert, go to surfaces to get it's cloud folder number, and do it that way.  There must surely be a better way.

Comments

• Unfortunately a lot of scripts are written in ways that do not work with Connect installs, I wasn't aware that teh script had this aprticular problem but it isn't terribly surprising if it does. There should be a link in your isntalaltion that will take you to the dedicated support thread, where you may find the issue has already been discussed.

• Richard Haseltine said:

Unfortunately a lot of scripts are written in ways that do not work with Connect installs, I wasn't aware that teh script had this aprticular problem but it isn't terribly surprising if it does. There should be a link in your isntalaltion that will take you to the dedicated support thread, where you may find the issue has already been discussed.

Thank you, Richard - by 'installation', do you mean the product itself, as installed in my library, or to the DAZ Studio installation overall?  And yes, by the way, I do tend to install via Daz Connect.  Would I be better to uninstall  the converter product, delete it, and reinstall via DIM? 

• johnbuckeridge said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Unfortunately a lot of scripts are written in ways that do not work with Connect installs, I wasn't aware that teh script had this aprticular problem but it isn't terribly surprising if it does. There should be a link in your isntalaltion that will take you to the dedicated support thread, where you may find the issue has already been discussed.

Thank you, Richard - by 'installation', do you mean the product itself, as installed in my library, or to the DAZ Studio installation overall?  And yes, by the way, I do tend to install via Daz Connect.  Would I be better to uninstall  the converter product, delete it, and reinstall via DIM? 

If the issue is that the script cannot find the Connect install then yes, or you could probably just install via DIM, run the conversion, and uninstall without disturbing the Connect install.