Missing Parameters Controls?

DekeDeke Posts: 1,623

The last time I used Daz...pre-pandemic...there were all sorts of controls in the Parameters tab to, for example, make hands grasp or add expressions. I don't see these controls anymore. Where did they go? 

Another question: It used to be that a limb's controls would have Bend and Twist commands in the same tab, but I'm seeing them divided up on the figure I'm working with...rather frustrating. Is there a way to have those controls all together?

Thanks.

Comments

• Generally those come in the base morph packs dfor the figure, it does also depend on what you have selected.

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,623

Thanks. But I'm not talking about the morphing controls found in the Shaping pain, but in just moving part of a body or face. There used to be controls for Eyes Up or Eyes side to side. Has that sort of control gone away?

• The Pose Controls are generally in the morph packs, not the free Starter Essentials, though I think the first Genesis may have been an exception.

• DekeDeke Posts: 1,623

Thanks. I've been away from Daz for a couple years and back then it seemed every character had pose controls. Could be that I don't have any for later characters like Fig 8, 8.1, and 9.