Morph between characters

Hello. I'm new to the program, so I apologize if the answer is obvious. I took the original genesis character, exported it to another program, modified it, imported it back. The topology, geometry, and numbering of the vertices completely coincide with the original model, only the position of the vertices has been changed. Is there a way to create a morph between the original character and the modified one. A morph that will be used as a slider for the original genesis model (so that it is compatible with the original one), which can be smoothly changed from the original one to the modified one.

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,396

Export you modified mesh as obj, then use morph loader too in DS to import that obj as a morph. On you've done that you can save it as a new morph asset if you want to have it available in other scenes.

If the morph differs a lot from the base shape, you might need to adjust rigging to shape too.

• Make sure you are exporting only the figure - no extras such as clothes, hair, eyebrows, anatomical elements, or (for Genesis 9) eyes or mouth.

• pirkvilpirkvil Posts: 0

Richard Haseltine said:

Make sure you are exporting only the figure - no extras such as clothes, hair, eyebrows, anatomical elements, or (for Genesis 9) eyes or mouth.

Thank you, what you need.