Males and Females attributes

Hello here,

I am trying since a few hours to make genitals working but nothing is working and it starts to be really annoying. I bought two bundles (For females and males) and also a 3d model. When I reach the file with the genitals, I am able to see the pictures but when I am trying to add any of them, nothing happen or appear. The genitals are made for genesis 8 and so I do use genesis 8 characters. Does anyone know where is the problem coming from ? 
Thanks in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Kind regards.

Comments

• You have materials for the anatomical elements, but you do not have or have not loaded the actual anatomical elements. Which bundles did you buy - several of the Pro bundles for Genesis 8 and the themed bundles for Genessi 8.1 characters include the anatomical elements, so it may simply be a matter of loading those and then applying the materials.

• nathangasconnathangascon Posts: 8
    edited August 2023

You replied very fast, it was unexpected. Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your help.

I took the bundles :  FN Mia HD for Genesis 9
                                     M3D Dalton HD for Genesis 8 Male 

In the description it's written that they come with anatomical presets which I considered as anatomical elements...I guess I was wrong ?

(Edited by mod to remove links to product library and instead to product)

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015
    edited August 2023

nathangascon said:

You replied very fast, it was unexpected. Sorry for my late reply and thanks for your help.

I took the bundles :  FN Mia HD for Genesis 9
                                     M3D Dalton HD for Genesis 8 Male 

In the description it's written that they come with anatomical presets which I considered as anatomical elements...I guess I was wrong ?

Those are not bundles and do not include the anatomical elements.

A bundle like this has the anatomical elements, and they are listed in "What's included"
    https://www.daz3d.com/victoria-8-1-loving-life-bundle

AE.JPG
    936 x 287 - 52K
    Post edited by PerttiA on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,950

One of the products you bought contains materials and the other contains shapes (morphs). Neither one contains the actual geometry that you need to apply the materials or shapes to. Look at PerttiA's example of what you need to buy. You don't need that specific bundle, but you need some adult Daz character bundle that lists the Male and or Female Anatomical Elements as being included.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,950

If you no longer want the two products you purchased, because they don't have what you need, you can submit a help request and return them within 30 days of purchase for a full refund. Then they will be removed from your product library.

• Got it ! My bad, I should've check deeper before purchasing. I really appreciate your help !
    I'm going to go for a request then, didn;t know it was possible. 

Thank you very much for your help !

Nathan

• Does it mean that I need to buy pro bundle for both male and female ?

• Sorry for the triple post, I just wanted to be sure before any purchase that this bundle does provide male attributes : https://www.daz3d.com/lucas-8-pro-bundle
    It says "Genesis 8 Male Anatomical Elements" so I guess yes, but it is kind of a price so I prefer to ask before.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,920

nathangascon said:

Does it mean that I need to buy pro bundle for both male and female ?

If you want both male and female, yes

• Ok, thanks !

frank0314 said:

nathangascon said:

If you want both male and female, yes

If one buys a G8.1 bundle, it comes with both, irrespective of the gender. (they work for both G8 and G8.1) 

• I bought the one you gave as an example and I have no regrets. Thanks for this ! 
    I do have another question though...For the female, everything is working with the texture so nothing to complain about but for the male, I can't add any texture to the genital, it is just a grey model and changing the skin color doesn't help as it just makes it looking like a toy. Do you have any ideas please ?

nathangascon said:

I bought the one you gave as an example and I have no regrets. Thanks for this ! 
    I do have another question though...For the female, everything is working with the texture so nothing to complain about but for the male, I can't add any texture to the genital, it is just a grey model and changing the skin color doesn't help as it just makes it looking like a toy. Do you have any ideas please ?

Use M3D Dalton's textures for the male character, he has textures for the Anatomical Elements. 

• Well I've checked all the files from M3D Dalton's textures and I couldn't find any texture for the body...It's just shapes, same for genital, it has shapes but no textures. I've been able to fix the problem with another bundle (A cheap one, thanks god...)

Thanks for your help !

• Matt_BrownMatt_Brown Posts: 176

nathangascon said:

As ever the price fluctuates. A few months ago I got Victoria8 Pro and Michael8 Pro for less than $5 each. That sale was exceptional, however if you have time put a few pro bundles on your wish list and wait for a bargain.

Also, some 3rd party sites sell figures with anatomical elements. They tend to be cheaper but usually of lower quality/realism.

• I have to admit that it was an amazing sale. Actually I got a good offer for the Victoria8.1 budle that I bought for 50$ so I'm happy as well but I'll follow your advice and put some pro bundle in the cart just in case. Thanks !