Fit Control Genesis 9 Male & Female Edition (Commercial)

2»

Comments

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,065

Send me a log file when that happens please.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,973
    edited May 2

Zorlun said:

I keep getting this window when selecting my G9 character and selecting the + script: 
    "Installation Error: Fit Control not found on Genesis 9." 

Tried multiple time installing and uninstalling just in case, but no matter, tried with multiple G9 characters, same result, even the base one.

There are two separate For Control products for Genesis 9 - one for the feminine shapes and one for the masculine shapes. Which product are you using? That might help someone help you identify the  problem. Which version of Daz Studio are you using, in case there is some Daz Studio bug interfering here?

Another thought - how did you install Fit Control? Did you use DIM, which works fine, or did you install from inside Daz Studio (Daz Connect) which often causes problems with script products? (I don't know whether Fit Control products work with Daz Connect install or not, because I discontinued using Daz Connect long ago after so many  problems with other script products.)

Post edited by barbult on
  • ZorlunZorlun Posts: 4

Solved itself I don't know how... 

Seems that DAZ just decided to bug out on me yesterday, I had other problems with it, and today everything is working just fine... I should have just done the usual "turning it off and on again" before going for asking support, sorry for losing your time and thank you for the quick answers. 

barbult said:

There are two separate For Control products for Genesis 9 - one for the feminine shapes and one for the masculine shapes. Which product are you using? That might help someone help you identify the  problem. Which version of Daz Studio are you using, in case there is some Daz Studio bug interfering here?

Another thought - how did you install Fit Control? Did you use DIM, which works fine, or did you install from inside Daz Studio (Daz Connect) which often causes problems with script products? (I don't know whether Fit Control products work with Daz Connect install or not, because I discontinued using Daz Connect long ago after so many  problems with other script products.)

It was for a feminine one (Tuesday character from Musso), so I used feminine at first then tried the other just as an Ave Maria, then I tried both as well on the base G9 character. 

For the installs, I always go directly in the DAZ program itself as I work (tried Daz Connect before but it was just a nightmare and worked when he wished), but as I said, everything is working just fine right now, the thing is that I usually use G8, and just pulled out the G9 for a small project so I ended up installing lots of thing and I think I must have overloaded DAZ with all the installs I made, just needed a hard reboot I guess to get everything working (feel a bit stupid not having gone through the basic "turning it off and on again", sorry).

• IlliciteSIlliciteS Posts: 32

Hello,

I bought the product, and I'm while I've been messing around for one hour, I'm having an hard time trying to figure out how to do a dress / undress cloth position for a T-shirt, for instance. Something like this pic I attached. I can lift up a bit the cloth (I took me some time to find and try the "lift" instead of the "pull" / "down" / "up" sliders), up to the navel, but after that, it starts to get a bit weird; parts of the cloth start to cross each other, the back is then not pulled up correctly and begin to go horizontally in a "tongue shape". I don't know what morph slider I should use.

Do you have a general recommandation, a tutorial video (even if it's not from you) about that matter?

Should I start with the cloth right on top of my figure and then mess with the sliders, or should I start with the cloth positionned at my character's head and then play with the morph sliders? Should I use Dforce...?

Thank you!

UndressCloth.png
    496 x 502 - 261K