DAZ Pro 4.5 Install-completely confused

nestor88nestor88 Posts: 43
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Hi,

I already installed 4.5 Pro (at least I thought I did) and yesterday I found out that Pluins like PS Bridge / GoZ are not included in that Version
(4.5.0.114 pro).

Do I have to install the PS Bridge and GoZ seperately or do I need a different ProPack Installer Version.
I already re ordered and downloaded the latest Pro Installer Stuff.
But that confused me completely because they listet 41 items in my download ares.
(screenshot attached)

Old versions...new version..etc.
I know there are some postings regarding those versions and some say it needs to be reste etc.
But after spending some time reading all those posts I gave up...

Maybe I'm too stupid but...what the hell is the latest version?
And what about the Bridge and GoZ? Do I need to install it seperately or is it already part of the leates Pro Install Version?

>>(btw...why is the option to see only downloads for my system (win) instead of all systems available anymore?)

cheers
Nestor

shot.jpg
771 x 1925 - 176K

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The latest version is 4.5.0.114, and as far as I know, the GoZ and PS plugins were always seperate, and that is still the case.

The older version, 4.0.3.47, is included so that you can archive it if you want, if not, you have no real need to download it.

You don;t need to install the Darkside style as it is included in the main installer, but you do need to install Genesis Starter Essentials which also comes with the downloads as a seperate file. This replaces the older versions of the free base content, including Genesis, so it is a must do.

DAZ 3D are changing to ZIP installers for both PC and Mac, so there will be no need for seperate installers very soon. In this instance, it can be a bit messy looking through it all, but stick with it.

• nestor88nestor88 Posts: 43
    edited December 1969

THANK YOU !!

that is the short and clear answer I hoped to hear.

>>Also thanx for the info regarding the different versions.
    Hoper they will change to the universal installer soon.

Cheers
    Nestor

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

Another small point, do not install the Dynamic Clothing Control if you don't have the paid for version, the Lite version is also included in the main installer.