Challenges in Transferring Characters with Animations and Morphs from Daz Studio to Unreal Engine

I'm immersed in a project that requires the precise transfer of characters with animations from Daz Studio to Unreal Engine 4.0. In particular, I'm dealing with an animation in Daz Studio where a character undergoes morphing changes during the sequence to achieve a more realistic appearance. This technique is crucial in specific character interactions.

The critical problem I'm facing is that when exporting these animations to Unreal Engine, the characters arrive with noticeable deformations, and it seems that Unreal Engine is not properly capturing the morphs used in the animation. This results in an inaccurate and unrealistic visual representation of the animations in Unreal Engine.

I've explored various solutions, such as adjusting morph values before export and carefully reviewing export settings in Daz Studio. However, I have not yet found a solid solution to this particular problem.

I've heard mention of a possible plugin called RMC that might be useful in addressing similar issues, although I lack direct experience with this tool.

Has anyone encountered a comparable issue to mine or has experience in successfully transferring animations with morphs from Daz Studio to Unreal Engine? Has the RMC plugin or other solutions been used to resolve deformation issues in Unreal Engine? I would deeply appreciate any advice, guidance, or information you can provide on effectively addressing this complex matter and achieving accurate animation imports from Daz Studio to Unreal Engine, especially when morphs are employed. Any assistance or shared knowledge would be immensely appreciated!"