Eyes and mouth don't move with body exporting fbx

Hey… I'm a quite a novice Daz user and I'm just trying to understand how things are working. If I pose a Gen9 character and export as .fbx for use in Cinema 4D, I'm finding that the eyes and mouth etc. haven't actually moved with the character … I'm trying to understand why and how to fix it? And why each of the facial parts has its own joint hierarchy rather than using the joints associated with the character?

So I guess my question is just whether it's possible to export the figure as .fbx and also have the facial features move along with the pose? 

Thank you

Screenshot 2023-10-25 at 10.06.27.png
1706 x 1580 - 1M

Comments

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,271

You should check 'Merge Followers in to Target' when exporting. Better use Daz-to-C4D (DTC) Bridge.

• Ahhh… that's great, thank you for responding, that's exactly what I was looking for. I've really been enjoying Daz, just need a little help here and there! I'll look into the C4D bridge now.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,271

benkoppel said:

Ahhh… that's great, thank you for responding, that's exactly what I was looking for. I've really been enjoying Daz, just need a little help here and there! I'll look into the C4D bridge now.

Great ! yes