[Released] Modern Home Essentials Pack 02 [Commercial]

LantiosLantios Posts: 96
edited December 2023 in Daz PA Commercial Products

The MHE Collection strives to bring a classic look and feel in a variety of materials for you to be able to customize the furniture to your scene and your tastes! Each set also comes with some unique plants that one can use to create a lush, relaxing environment for your characters to live in.

This pack contains a leather-paneled standing desk in multiple options with pieces that can be removed to expose its casings and a hidden, integrated power bar. The plush office chair is both comfortable and elegant with the chair wheels each having their own pivot point. The calathea orbifolia's stunning leaves help liven the set comes in three different-sized pots. The filing cabinet and shelves match the desk's aesthetic to create a cohesive look and a decorative object as well as two dozen books, 12 leatherbound, and 12 paperbacks, are available to litter your shelves with. To get you started on using the office, a laptop comes with the set as well

The set was made with detail in mind, to sell the realism. The desk is made of multiple pieces that fit together seamlessly, combining fabric and wood. Once the standing desk is fully raised, the wood grain is revealed on the legs as well. The shelves themselves are modular, allowing you to change the setup, remove shelves, or add more. The office chair comes with mobile wheels and a detailed frame. The plant pots can be removed from their legs to create a completely different look and come with four varieties of dirt and rocks, wet and dry for multiple scenarios!

Finally, most props come with several material zones to allow you to replace and customize each prop as much as possible using your own materials or shaders!

Sometimes the laptop is frozen, but at least you have a nice desk to sit at while it unfreezes!

When you get tired of sitting at your desk, you can always push the chair back and stand up!

Hard at work with the white leather and pine wood version!

A shot showing Pack 01 and Pack 02 combined to create a completely different vibe!

A closeup of the various books

Some closeup shots of the setup, including the desk fully opened, revealing the power bar and the various components that can be removed to expose the frame

Four texture variations that are included

Surfaces available per object!

Coming out soon!

Post edited by Lantios on

Comments

• DaventakiDaventaki Posts: 1,624

Forget this set for DS I need it for my office!

• Daventaki said:

Forget this set for DS I need it for my office!

A few other people have told me the same, I guess I will have to practice my woodworking skills! 

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277

Thanks for the work but I do have a question. Now the total package size of pack 01 and pack 02 are nearly 4.6GB... is it really necessary to make that huge size of texture maps ? for instance , a base color map of a single chair is 82MB...surprise

• crosswind said:

Thanks for the work but I do have a question. Now the total package size of pack 01 and pack 02 are nearly 4.6GB... is it really necessary to make that huge size of texture maps ? for instance , a base color map of a single chair is 82MB...surprise

The logic behind it is to include higher texture sizes and you can downscale them as needed yourself if you don't need 8k maps. I often do high res closeup renders for my personal work and prefer having a higher map size to work with and downsize for my needs than to be stuck with a low res texture I have to redo, which has happened a few times with other sets I've bought. But I will take your feedback for future sets and try to optimize more!
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,277

Lantios said:

crosswind said:

The logic behind it is to include higher texture sizes and you can downscale them as needed yourself if you don't need 8k maps. I often do high res closeup renders for my personal work and prefer having a higher map size to work with and downsize for my needs than to be stuck with a low res texture I have to redo, which has happened a few times with other sets I've bought. But I will take your feedback for future sets and try to optimize more!

I've already optimized the files to some extent. Thanks for the consideration ! yes