[Released] STF Tribal Armor & STF Tribal Body Paints products [Commercial]

StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 776

The Tribal Armor is for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 Female
The Tribal Body Paints are for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 (male/female)
There's also a Texture expansion for the Tribal Armor from Sade called 'Unbeatable for STF Tribal Armor for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 Female'

I hope that hunters, gatherers and enthusiastic cannibals alike (no judgment here), will enjoy them!
We're also working on some tribal weapons/shields, too.

Some of the features of the Tribal Armor:

• Most elements of the armor can be hidden independently. Blend in with the shadows or let your enemies admire the full glory of your tribal couture.
  • 8 hierarchical poses included to get you started.
  • 4 different fabric paint designs.
  • 5 different fabric base colors.
  • Alternate Opacity maps for fabric areas.
  • dForce ready cloth areas.
  • Comprehensive collection of adjustment morphs to help you fit the armor to most current and future shapes.

And the Tribal Paints:

• Detail rich paint textures.
  • 15 designs with additional variations for a total of 25 different paints. Why settle for ordinary when you can have extraordinary ?
  • 7 basic paints (plus variations with different opacity) to be use by themselves or mix and match them with the other designs using the 2 included Geoshells.
  • 17 color presets.
  • Materials that are easy to tint with your own colors.
  • Controls for opacity, gloss, layer thickness, and texture strength.

And a few promos showing off both:

Post edited by StrangeFate on

Comments

• StrangeFateStrangeFate Posts: 776
    edited December 2023

More promos!

This one is also wearing the already released Tribal Witch Doctor Undies!

• Old renders with fresh paint!

edited December 2023

A few more!

• KensaiKensai Posts: 27

This is Amazing!

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 186

Awesome! What a beautiful way to go tribal! 

• I'm in love. heart Great looking sets!

• HighlandHighland Posts: 163

Wonderful! Can't wait.

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,375

So awesome!  Can't wait!

• good god WOW

• Made a few quick and neutral renders with some paint combinations that better show things off.

This one's using the Tribal WItch Doctor Undies released previously.
    On the tribal armor, you can hide the metal ornaments on the upper arm bracelets and unhide bone decorations that better follow the Witch Doctor's bones theme.
    And you can also hide the fabric on the bra (or make it black like in the render) and just go with a leather straps and bones bra, which also looks pretty cool for a witch doctor or shaman.

Gorgeous!

• Looks great, can't wait!

• Looks really good. This I will be getting. What character are you using in the images you have posted
  • myotherworld said:

Looks really good. This I will be getting. What character are you using in the images you have posted

The skin textures are from Jinx Jones 8.1 and the face and body are blends.
    Some are probably not necessary, but after all the fiddling of body and head, that's what I ended up with for the head.

• Lol made easy on yourself. Got to say your renders a very good
  • A quick render with a shield from the Tribal weapons product we're working on, that should work well with the Tribal armor and paints.

• Looking forward for it

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,397

Gogger said:

Woohoo! Straight into my cart they all went!

+1 

Thanks for your support @Gogger and @Robert Freise !

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,911

I love the warpaint in particular, and I appreciate that it supports G8 yes

Is it a geoshell product? If so, does it also support G8.1 UV without having to use a work-around?

Hylas said:

I love the warpaint in particular, and I appreciate that it supports G8 yes

Is it a geoshell product? If so, does it also support G8.1 UV without having to use a work-around?

Hey Hylas,
    It does use Geoshells. On the G8/G8.1 female it uses the 'Base Female' UV which both share.
    On the male, it uses a custom UV that allowed us to use the same paints as the female. (G8F to G8M UV basically).

Gogger said:

Woohoo! Straight into my cart they all went!

STF Tribal Body Paints Vol.1 for Genesis 8 and Genesis 9

STF Tribal Armor for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 Female

Unbeatable for STF Tribal Armor for Genesis 9 and Genesis 8 Female

Straight to my cart too! Now I hope sales support can fix my cart so I can purchase.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,724

The outfit looks amazing. Great texture work and detail and I will probably pick it up. My only concern is how specific the design is which doesn't leave much room for kitbashing and limits how much I can use it in projects

• Bought and recommended ! 

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,717

Bought as well!!

The big plus to this is that it is for G9, and G8/8.1. That makes it a huge value for me. As for kit bashing, since it is for G8 as well as G9, It opens up a lot more opportunities for kit-bashing.

• SadeSade Posts: 883

FSMCDesigns said:

The outfit looks amazing. Great texture work and detail and I will probably pick it up. My only concern is how specific the design is which doesn't leave much room for kitbashing and limits how much I can use it in projects

the unbeatable textures fit sadriel`s aztec themed packs, i dont know does it help, but i thought i share

• DustRiderDustRider Posts: 2,717

Sade said:

FSMCDesigns said:

the unbeatable textures fit sadriel`s aztec themed packs, i dont know does it help, but i thought i share

Thanks for the head-up! I didn't realize there were any products that these matched. Definitely time to save up, Sadriel has some really nice product that match with the texture addons an could really expand the use of the outfit. 

FSMCDesigns said:

You can hide most things independently if it helps... all the bone decorations, leather wraps, bead bracelets, metal decorations, cloth/fabrics.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,955
    edited January 19

I bought G8F Uchenna in the Lightning Deals for $2.06. She looked like a good candidate for tribal armor. I loaded the whole outfit and the left hand knife, then applied one of the provided poses. I only had to make tiny pose adjustments to accommodate her long arms.

G8 Uchenna Tribal Armor_003_PS.jpg
    2600 x 2000 - 2M
    Post edited by barbult on