Where is Face Transfer 2

I have Daz Studio 4.22.0.1 installed on my  computer and I thought that the trial version of Face Transfer 2 was included in this build. When I go to "Help about installed plugins" only the original Face Transfer shows up and it works perfectly but shouldn't Face Transfer 2 be there? I updated to this version using Dim when it showed up as a product update.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,781

The trial version was only available in the beta (public build) - the wording was a little confusing there.

You need to update your version of Daz Studio as Face Transfer 2 was only included from the 4.22.0.2 release I believe.

• Where is my Face Transfer 2

• rcousineau2007_22c883170d said:

Where is my Face Transfer 2

Did you update Studio? 

• Once you are using the current version of DS, or the current beta, then Face Transfer 2 still uses the same Face Transfer pane - it just uses different algorithms, and works on Genesis 9.

• Thanks for the comments. I'll update to 4.22.02. I honestly tthought that I was working on the latest version.

• I loaded Dim but there was no daz 4.22 and no product updates at all because I had just downloaded the latest updates. I went into the installed products and it said that Daz Studio 4.22 (Win 64 bit) was installed. I uninstalled it then reinstalled it. Now when I pull up Daz it is the 4.22 version and Face Transfer 2 is there (I entered the serial number).

So what's up. It When I loaded Daz it should have been the 4.22 version all along.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,269

No... FT2 was not in 4.22.0.1 that you installed before... now you've installed 4.22.0.15 which includes FT2 Official version.

• Got it.

This forum has solved a lot of problems for me.

Thanks