[released] Australopithecus G9

The Australopithecus, first of a series of hominids characters that I'm currently developing, up to the Neanderthals. I'm planning on eventually building also the female and baby "side" counterparts if there is interest about this project.

Store link: https://www.daz3d.com/australopithecus-for-genesis-9

main.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 2M
popup_01.jpg
1517 x 1197 - 649K
popup_10.jpg
1407 x 1197 - 803K
popup_08.jpg
2735 x 2000 - 1002K
popup_05.jpg
3297 x 1183 - 2M
Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on

Comments

• I think there would be a lot of interest, in another thread Let's appreciate/discuss today's new releases - ongoing thread https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/604011/let-s-appreciate-discuss-today-s-new-releases-ongoing-thread#latest already few liked bought it can see him being used in a lot of renders well for me got all kinds of ideas at least we don't have to censor him with clothes unless we want him in clothes like a spacesuit or armor or something of course

• NathNath Posts: 2,737

Oh yes, please! Both on the hominids up to Neanderthals and on females/babies!

• GoggerGogger Posts: 2,344

Yes please. I bought this guy so fast it was like a jump scene from 2001!  Would love to have his family as well!

• alexhcowleyalexhcowley Posts: 2,359

Very impressive, as always with Alessandro's creations.

Cheers,

Alex.

• I agree. Very impressive.

Now all we need is a spacecraft and an obalisk too...

Regards,

Richard

• "series"

Yes, please!

• HighlandHighland Posts: 144

generalgameplaying said:

"series"

Yes, please!

Yes please too!

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084

Looking forward to an awesome Neandertal. Some of my family come from Hochdal and I have always had an affinity for the Neandertal. I know you could do them justice.

• pctech4nypctech4ny Posts: 182

Are you planning some Homo Erectus with the wider (more ancient style) jaws? That's something I'd like to see.

• pctech4ny said:

Are you planning some Homo Erectus with the wider (more ancient style) jaws? That's something I'd like to see.

yes that's another variation I would like to make, but first of all I will go with the Neanderthal's.