Mega Trash Pack [ Released]

https://www.daz3d.com/mega-trash-pack

Create unique scenes with the Mega Trash Pack. This package includes realistic props assets.

This mega trash pack is built with highly detailed textures. There are 5 different scenes. Include different morphs for props..

Mega Trash Pack offers artists the ability to create completely customizable and unique scenes for their art, renders, and games (Unreal, Blender, Unity, etc.)

Enjoy it.

Comments

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 749
    One of the best releases in a while. A buy for sure.
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,169

Great looking set.

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 586

Who would have thought you could make garbage look so good? This will surely dirty up any scene.

• 3dLab3dLab Posts: 462

AnEye4Art said:

One of the best releases in a while. A buy for sure.

Thank you 

Artini said:

Great looking set.

Thanks 

• AnEye4ArtAnEye4Art Posts: 749
    edited January 29
    I just bought it.
    Post edited by AnEye4Art on

Quasar said:

Who would have thought you could make garbage look so good? This will surely dirty up any scene.

Thank you Quasar 

AnEye4Art said:

I just bought it.

Thanks

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,438

I've put in a Tech Support ticket about this, but knowing how slow that system is right now, I'm going to report it here too.

Most (at least all the ones I've tested) of the trash pile presets in this also include environment/tonemapping nodes that replace the ones already in the scene. Fortunately I did a viewport test before I saved anything, but if I had saved, it would have completely lost me my HDRI set-up, and I wouldn't have been able to remember what it was (I'm returning to a scene I started a couple of weeks ago).

While I'm generally impressed with the set, I would request that the presets in the product are resaved in a way that doesn't mess up the user's existing light set-up.