How to give daz a path to find textures.

Hi I downloaded the product from renderhub and I am tryiong to install the product as I use to but Daz is showing error that the textures not found image attached below. But the textures are in the folder. How to fix this.?

Thank you. 

Screenshot 2024-02-11 221339.png
1086 x 706 - 87K

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,213

You need to add that library to your content libraries Edit > Preferences > Content > Content Directory Manager > Daz Studio Formats.

You shall only add the path to the folder where the 'data' and 'runtime' are. DS uses relative references, so it need to know in what folders to look.

• aadarsh.satpute said:

Hi I downloaded the product from renderhub and I am tryiong to install the product as I use to but Daz is showing error that the textures not found image attached below. But the textures are in the folder. How to fix this.?

Thank you. 

Another way to get this working, take note of the exact name of the folder and its expected location: close D/S, find the location for where they really are in your Content folders, correct the file name to reflect what the loading icon is looking for.

By the way, it's also looking for the data folders: double check that those folder names are also "as expected" by the loading icon.

OR, find out where the required items are in your Content folders ... then edit the loading icon file to seek at the new location. [I'd recommend using a utility such as NoteTab Light for the task].

• BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,886

Your image makes me think you have unpacked the zip/rar in the wrong place, and you now have a content directory inside a content directory.