First test of the new Daz AI

wolf359wolf359 Posts: 3,792
edited April 3 in Daz AI Studio

I get it now.surprise
you pick a character from your product library
and you can dress or scene build around them with AI

my prompt:
A detailed photorealistic portrait render of a square jawed  handsome male wearing the armor of the warhammer 40k space marines.

Frankly a Brilliant move by Daz/Tafi
they are effectively removing a major barrier of entry to their content ecosystem:…the need to own a modern PC with NVIDIA GPU.

this took literally five minutes from start to finish on my 2017 imac
But I  could have easily created this entire  thing on my Samsung Galaxy S22+ while sitting at my doctors office LOL!!

m9 ai inarmor.png
1024 x 1024 - 1M
Post edited by wolf359 on

Comments

• SnowSultanSnowSultan Posts: 3,527

Now what are you doing trying to bring some common sense into this forum? This ain't the place for that kind of nonsense!   ;)

• Um, i'm trying the web interface - is there an addition to studio as well!?

• MimicMollyMimicMolly Posts: 2,121

It doesn't seem to let me see the pics it generated on my laptop, on my phone. But I'm impressed that it recognizes stuff to make fan art.

I feel like I need to experiment with telling to make pics with more complex backgrounds...the kind of thing my potato laptop can't handle.

• almahiedraalmahiedra Posts: 1,347

It was not what I expected:

una gallina de peluche bailando con un unicornio

dazai_7d0aa8c6-f23a-11ee-8f4e-8de68b29fa88.png
    1024 x 1024 - 1M
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,384

[email protected] said:

It was not what I expected:

una gallina de peluche bailando con un unicornio

Maybe the Spanish version doesn't work yet. But the picture is sooo cute!

• Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,217

For my first glance at https://www.daz3d.com/ai-studio and the list of products, I see several figures, but no animals.

I guess I had the impression that the kicker in this (ergo DAZ's "value add") over something like D.A.'s DreamUp product say, was the ability to have the AI do quick pose and context variations using products in the DAZ store... like (say) the Dire Wolf for Dog 8?  Am I missing something??

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,647

Daz simply partenered with an established AI generation company name Stability AI. It will be a gradual development.

this is daz blog post with more info

https://blog.daz3d.com/introducing-daz-ai-studio/

• Roman_K2Roman_K2 Posts: 1,217

All right then... it's still early days. Victoria 9. Got it.

Wonder how far the training has gotten, ergo if I type "Ollie 8" or "Daz's Olympia 7" will it at least have a go at the base/known parameters. indecision

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,671

Roman_K2 said:

All right then... it's still early days. Victoria 9. Got it.

Wonder how far the training has gotten, ergo if I type "Ollie 8" or "Daz's Olympia 7" will it at least have a go at the base/known parameters. indecision

Nope, just tried it. couldn't get any images that remotely looked like Ollie 8. Even clicking Angela 9, you still have to put in prompts to describe Angela 9. I have played with the DAZ AI app quit a bit and as it stands, there isn't much of a connection bewteen it and DAZ products or Daz Studio other than the listed figures, which is kind of pointless to me. I am trying to under the logic of DAZ creating an AI image generater instead of AI tools to enhace products and renders instead