How to make Animate 2 Play Every Frame like in the timeline?

even though the timeline preference already ticked play every frame, but animate 2 still jumping the frame.

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,161

Which version of Daz Studio are you using? Help>About Daz Studio.

• 3DmentiaNull3DmentiaNull Posts: 111

Hi, So far, every D/S version I've used is like that, I suppose it's because Animate has it's own timeline. But for some leeway, If I want to play all the frames of an aniblock ( once "play all frames" is set ) I just hit start while on the timeline and then switch back to Animate 2. Of course, it's going to play the frames at that same slow speed. But, you can then speed up the aniblock above 100%. Sometimes there seems to be some advantage to doing that, depending on the relative speeds and quality of the ani. But D/S is known for having limitation in realtime play of the viewport. Hope it's more fun for you smiley / peace

• JamesJames Posts: 929

@Richard

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,161

James said:

@Richard

I thought that feature was working in the latest, have you tried the beta?

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,264

James said:

even though the timeline preference already ticked play every frame, but animate 2 still jumping the frame.

The way I do it is to use the timeline.

aniMate 2 tries to playback at realtime - meaning that if the aniBlock plays for one second, aniMate 2 will play back the aniBlock in one second - so I find it useful to load the aniBlock, then head to the timeline. It's a wonderful way to work because when I want to see how fast it's actually going to play back after it's rendered, I just hop into aniMate 2 and play it there.