How many hours for an AI image to generate?

MouserMouser Posts: 675

I entered a princess and a dragon anc clicked generate on the Free option.

The bar at the bottom crawled along the bottom of the image square to the other side and has been there for over an hour.

Was my entry that complicated?

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,421

I don't know what happened there. I've never waited longer than a minute; it's usually much faster (iPad, M1).

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Never more than 20-25 second. 

On occasion get the message "an error occured" at which point reload the page.

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,378

Was doing a series of 8, got six swirles that would not stop ....

Don't ask for things that would be against the TOS,  it will not generate those.

FirstBastion said:

Don't ask for things that would be against the TOS,  it will not generate those.

It was not, definately kiddy rated !

Some one had a similar problem the other day,  and the suggestion with starting with just a word or two helped to atleast get the art to work to show.

edited April 8

Cute pupy  took 15 seconds

cutepuppy.jpg
    750 x 750 - 88K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on

FirstBastion said:

Some one had a similar problem the other day,  and the suggestion with starting with just a word or two helped to atleast get the art to work to show.

I nuked the page after copying my prompt. Restarted with the same prompt and got 8 images in less than a minute - must be gremlins .....

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

tried a number of times, the last one I left for 3-4 hours.

This thing isnt even ready for free let alone a monthly charge.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Okay I think it was a TOS issue (maaaaaybe?) or perhaps I had (maaaaaybe) too many options entered? 

The issue is I dont realy know as they dont say what the issue is as it just hangs their processing non stop.

Either way wouldnt it be sensable to just display a possible TOS issue or too many items in the prompt message instead of making it look as if their AI service does not work?

Like many online services already do!

You know, Instead of wasting their potential customers time or does Daz not like money?

I would like to cut this service some slack as it is new but then why are they charging $ for it in its present state.

• 31415926543141592654 Posts: 975
    edited April 8

Just to throw in my two cents ... I have been practicing / playing around with a lot of ideas while I wait for better quality to come along ... and every so often, one just never comes up. Although one definitely would go against TOS ( I could not resist seeing what a Daz AI would think of a VNIATWAS image ... for those of you who have been here long enough to remember that ), other image concepts would not be against TOS ... at least in my mind ... we have had similar questions with why certain product promos were put under mature rating when there is nothing there to warrant it ... so maybe the AI is just imagining there is a problem with your concept ... or, perhaps there are some bugs in the system that need worked out. Any which way, it happens from time to time ... but ordinarily the image is there in less than a minute.

Post edited by 3141592654 on