If I did some pose and I want to load Scene can I combine them both?

Hi!
I did some pose with model and make a lot of details there , Now I want to load environment but its only have Scene (Holloween Forest).
When I have my model and I click the Scene its delete my character and just give me the Halloween Forst.
Have any option to load it after and make it on the character I already loaded?

Comments

• felisfelis Posts: 4,212

If you load a scene it will remove what you have already. You can save your scene as a set, then it will load on top.

Or you could select Merge, but then you have to browse to where your scene is.

Or save your character as a set and then first load the scene and then the set (character).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,561

You can right-click on a scene in a content pane and select Merge (and conversely, for a Scene Subset, you can right-click on it and select Open if you don't want to merge it).

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,318

Or... you can hold Alt key first, then drag Halloween Forest (Scene) into Viewport... to where you want it to be.

• felis said:

If you load a scene it will remove what you have already. You can save your scene as a set, then it will load on top.

Or you could select Merge, but then you have to browse to where your scene is.

Or save your character as a set and then first load the scene and then the set (character).

@Richard Haseltine @crosswind
    Thanks to all of you!!!!! :D