DAZ crashes- DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION But then unable to report bug

edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

So I've pretty much come to terms with the fact that DAZ crashes several times daily but I can't get past this error-

DAZStudio.exe caused ACCESS_VIOLATION in module "C:\Windows\system32\ig4dev32.dll" at 0023:069596CF, devProcessAttach()+404975 byte(s)

It tells me to report a bug but when I try to go on the https://bugs.daz3d.com/login_page.php page and signup for a new account a confirmation e-mail is never sent. I don't know what to do to get help!

Should I post my information here and ask for help or is there something I am missing during the signup process here?

Basically I'm using Victoria 4.2 with Danae's Milan figure with a Lyon skin. Anytime I click on a makeup selection the thing crashes. I tried attaching the error log. It doesn't like the zip file. I just need directing toward where to resolve this problem.

Thank you!

Comments

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

That error is in reference to OpenGL, which is the 3D graphics API Studio uses. Can you give your computer's specs, especially about the graphics chip/card?

• ReDaveReDave Posts: 815
    edited December 1969

That's the driver for your Intel graphics card. You may try to find updated drivers on intel.com, but Intel cards usually do not support all the functions called by 3D programs (I am saddled with one myself on my laptop :-S )

• edited December 1969

My computer runs Poser just fine. Why is DAZ Studo 4.5 crashing so much?
    (it happened 4 times in the last 30 minutes...)

• jestmartjestmart Posts: 4,449
    edited December 1969

Insufficient Data To Process Your Query At This Time!

You need to give use some info to go on. What are your computers spec? Where did you install DS?