Smart Content Help

My Asset library has finally outgrown my HD. I recently relocated my content folder to a new drive. I showed Install Manager where to install the new content, as well as redirected Daz Studio to the new location. My issue is, everything that I now install through the Install Manager will not show up in my Smart Content folder/tab. How can I correct this?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,561
    edited April 16

So old stuff iss till showing, and new stuff is available in DS, it just isn't showing in the database-derived lists?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • djdrcheesedjdrcheese Posts: 5

Old stuff is still showing and working properly, anything new from the Install Manager does not show up in my Smart Content, but does show up in my Content Library. 

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,561

Check that the Content Cluster (databse) paths match in DS and DIM - someone did have a situation the other day where they didn't. Also, make sure you are not clocojng

• djdrcheesedjdrcheese Posts: 5

To be honest, I'm not entirely sure what you mean, but I'll try my best to figure out what and where those are. Thanks for the help. I'm sure this is the right direction for me to look.