Need help importing G9 to ZBrush & being able to Import it back to Daz without error or geomtry issu

Importing G9 to ZBrush correctly then exporting it correctly & importing it back into Daz3D without getting an error. Needing help properly importing G9 to ZBrush then importing it back to Daz 3D. Hi I hope everyone’s doing well. I am having a hard time importing G9 to ZBrush without it being an issue. What I do is, I’ll remove the lashes and everything and it’ll successfully import into ZBrush, but when it is time to put it back into Daz 3-D, so I can edit it, it basically shows up with a blue font explaining that something went wrong when I try to load it in the Morph section. (Please help me import by using the Morph slider, not ZBrush GoZ please. Sorry)

I’ve never had this issue when it came to importing G8, but I had my G8 file sent from a friend years ago. & this friend doesn’t use Daz anymore so she has no clue how to important g9. Would really mean a lot if someone could help me in the most simplest way possible. Thanks! ❤️

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,500

For ecent figures try using the Dev Build preset, rather than the base figure - that already has most of the required settings applied. Also, though this shouldn't generally cause outright errors, make sure you use the same preset in the options dialogue for OBJ Export and Morph loading.