Testing, one two, three

MouserMouser Posts: 675

I thought I would try testing one of thte characters in the AI so I started with Victoria 9.

1) After clicking V9 and entering Victoria in the prompt the AI generated an image of a house but no Victoria?

This is not impressive especialy as the house wasnt even Victorian in style.

2) Next I generated again but with x8 images and six of them at least had her in the image.

3) I then moved onto entering the Parameters/Genesis 9/Full Body Morphs into the prompt.

Not much diffiernce in generated body types generated and was still ocaisionly not generating Victoria in some images.

I would like to be positive in some degree but I am not impressed, this thing is many generations behind the competion.

Comments

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,749

Sometimes it is possible that we have expectations that may trigger self fulfilling results.

There are plenty of examples with people trying various prompts and getting various results.

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Okay its been a month or two time to repeat the test and see if this thing is improving.

Did the victoria test x4 pics and all came up with the lovly lady first time, thats a considerablke improvement on the acuracy.

Tried without Victoria 9 selected and got two out of four pics being victorian houses while the other two where modern so50/50 there.

Its a bit better I guess (less worse?) 

• MouserMouser Posts: 675

Well its been a month I'll give this another go.....hmmm I take it there have been no changes.

Is Daz AI Studio still in development or is this it?