What fandoms would YOU like to see? (springboarding from fan art discussion)

13»

Comments

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404
    edited June 2

Cool, so this would be cool, right? It was Pulled right out of Arkham Asylum. Can I sell this with an EL? 

Edit: I think I named the wrong game but, I got them all.

Joker.png
    624 x 1010 - 600K
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,500

AgitatedRiot said:

Cool, so this would be cool, right? It was Pulled right out of Arkham Asylum. Can I sell this with an EL? 

Edit: I think I named the wrong game but, I got them all.

If it is actual game mesh or textures then no, for Daz products must still be the PA's own execution (or use merchant resource content according to its license terms).

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,500

In any event, this not a thread for discussing the principles of Editorial Licenses but a thread in which people are saying what they would like to see.

• Old77SchoolOld77School Posts: 4

There was a GI Joe week? What were the products?

I tried Forum-searching GI Joe earlier; nothing came up when I entered "GI Joe" and when I just entered "Joe"...well, one can imagine. But it did lead me here so I guess that's something.

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 756

Old77School said:

There was a GI Joe week? What were the products?

I tried Forum-searching GI Joe earlier; nothing came up when I entered "GI Joe" and when I just entered "Joe"...well, one can imagine. But it did lead me here so I guess that's something.

There was a week (or two?) with a whole lot of military-themed items. None of them were labeled GI Joe but I'd guess that was what OP was referring to.