Generating a sky with two suns

amysparklesamysparkles Posts: 99
edited May 11 in Daz AI Studio

I thought I'd have another little experiment with Daz AI Studio, pushing things to their limits. This time in attempt to make an image with two suns in the sky. Especially with suns of two different stellar types. I've been attempting to create skies like this in Daz Studio too. 

After a lot of trial and error, mostly error, I realized the AI gives better results if I include 'science fiction' in the prompt. 'Red giant' and 'white dwarf' did not give anything Tolkien fantasy related - as I pondered, but did sometimes actually give reasonable results.  

However, the AI does have a tendency to add moons when they were not asked for. I've also noticed on several images that even though the sky clearly has two suns, only the light from one of those suns is cast on the moons. That's probably an oversight on the images used to train the AI though. 

It was a fun and interesting experiment anyway. The AI gave me some quite pretty and surreal landscapes. 

Here's one of my favorites:

Prompt: Giant red sun next to white star, in sky, science fiction landscape

The prompt strictness slider was pushed to maximum and the quality set to best. 

You probably noticed a major fault with the image though: the clouds are behind the larger red moon on the right. But still, I like the scene. 

twosuns01.jpg
1024 x 1024 - 282K
Post edited by amysparkles on

Comments

• linvanchenelinvanchene Posts: 1,382
    edited May 11

This looks amazing!

I experimented with your prompt and found some prompt variations that might go in a similar direction,

panoramic view of a binary star system with a giant red sun and a small white star,

binary star system / dual star system

sometimes limites the visible objects to two

space photo of

sometimes generates shots from very far away.

orbital view of

sometimes generates shots from the outer orbit of a planet

Post edited by linvanchene on