Spot or point lites all be turned down at same time is it possible?

Spot or point lites all be turned down at same time is it possible?

When you have so many lights as in lamposts and it takes so long to select each one individually to turn up or down

I was just thinking if they were first grouped... I dont know what would come after that-

Comments

• jjoynerjjoyner Posts: 602
    edited May 18

I don't know if Iray Light Manager PRO (https://www.daz3d.com/iray-light-manager-pro) will do what you want but it may.  I just bought it last night and haven't installed it yet. It's on sale at the moment for $5.19.

Post edited by jjoyner on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,480

If you give them sensible names as you create them then you could use the filter bOx in the scene pane to make them easier to select. I also haeva script that will do selections directly from labels https://www.dropbox.com/s/z6ceaiasl8ll5u6/RHSelectionTools.zip?dl=0

• VicSVicS Posts: 1,273

I have  Light Manager PRO and yes it says it can do that , thank you,

I am afriad to use any scripts as usually things don't work so easily for me in my experience but thanks Richard,

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,480

But Light Manager Pro is a script, you just double-click (if you place the in a content directory, as Light Manager Pro will be from installation) or drag-and-drop from a file browser into the Viewport.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

Create a group for the lights, one can disable all the lights at once when one hides the group.

PerttiA Im talkiong about changing the lite's intensity setting

Richard Haseltine I dont know what you mean you know Im not the sharpest computer person

thanks

• felisfelis Posts: 4,205

If your lights have the same strength, you can if you gather them in a group easy select all in scene tab, and, if you in Parameters options has enabled Consolidate Properties, you can adjust all at the same time.

great thanks felis