Problem with custom morph (Hands)

omen.krisomen.kris Posts: 13
edited May 24 in Daz Studio Discussion

I have a problem with my custom morphs. It comes from the fact that the hands have been edited to fit my character better.
My morph works fine otherwise, but the hands are a problem. I would really like to keep my custom hands. Is there any way I can fix this?

Thank you in advice

Post edited by omen.kris on

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,523

Edit>Figure>Rigging>Adjust Ringging to Shape - if that fixes it zero the pose, and any other shapes applied, and use ERC Freeze to link the adjustments to your shape (assuming you haven't already used ERC Freeze with the shape as the controller).

• omen.krisomen.kris Posts: 13

Richard Haseltine said:

Edit>Figure>Rigging>Adjust Ringging to Shape - if that fixes it zero the pose, and any other shapes applied, and use ERC Freeze to link the adjustments to your shape (assuming you haven't already used ERC Freeze with the shape as the controller).

Thank you Richard, this was exactly what it needed

• omen.krisomen.kris Posts: 13

OK, I tried for days now and there is now way to save the ERC Freeze on the morph. :( I do the adjust rigging to Shape and than the ERC Freeze on my morph. Than I save the morph. But as soon as I close down DAZ and open it again I have to all the steps again. What can I do to store the ERC Freeze permanentely?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,523

FInd the morph in the Property Hierarchy pane (you can do that from the right-click menu on the slider in Parameters while in Edit mode), expand its attributes, and note which proerpty the link is set to save with - it can be the controller (which is what you want here, and would usually be the default) or the subcomponent.