Dear Alessandro, What About the Rabbit? (Answered, Yay!)

tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,698
edited May 26 in The Commons

Dear @Alessandro Mastronardi, I really really don't mean to be a pain, please don't feel pressured in any way! But I just have to ask: What about the wonderful rabbit you teased us with a while ago and rendered such cute pictures of? In the comments, you said it would be ready in a few weeks, but we haven't seen anything yet, sadly. Is it still alive, the poor thing?

I also remember that maybe a year or even two ago, there also was a thread about your rabbit figure, and that it was basically done and ready for release back then, and you would give it to us soon. Soooooo ... I'd just like to know, is it still happening, are we gonna get the figure anytime in the near future? Or is the project cancelled or something? I would really love to have a realistic rabbit and/or hare, and in the thread as well as in the comments to the renders in gallery, many users expressed the same wish. So I thought it was very much worth asking.

Even if you don't feel you want to release it as a full product for whatever reason, I would love to throw my money at it as an add-on, morph, or in any other way, shape or form!

It would be lovely to hear from you on this.

Respectfully - Tina

Edit: I still can't figure out how to tag users with names with a space included, dang ... Hope it's still seen ...

Post edited by tsroemi on

Comments

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,213

I've been waiting for this. He posted some pictures on his Facebook a few weeks ago.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,698

I thought I'd also give the link to main gallery render of the sweet thing, for those who read this thread and haven't seen the rabbit yet, because I'm not sure if it's okay to copy the actual image in here. So this is the link: https://www.daz3d.com/gallery/user/5922020256645120#gallery=album13742&sort=trending&page=1&image=1332136

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,334

Here's a link for Alessandro that should work for alerting him to your thread.

edited May 25

MelanieL said:

Thanks Melanie! So @Alessandro, I'm hoping you'll see this laugh 

Edit: Nah, I'm still doing it wrong ... crying 

Post edited by tsroemi on
  • Pax AsteriaePax Asteriae Posts: 431

tsroemi said:

MelanieL said:

If I hover over it, it brings up the whole username, so I don't think you're doing it wrong. wink

Pax Asteriae said:

tsroemi said:

MelanieL said:

If I hover over it, it brings up the whole username, so I don't think you're doing it wrong. wink

Oh great then, thanks! Hopefully, he'll see it, too.  

• Hello guys no worries, the rabbit is in QA right now and so it will come as soon as it's tested. I'm sure you will like it, it will be a massive release.

Alessandro Mastronardi said:

Hello guys no worries, the rabbit is in QA right now and so it will come as soon as it's tested. I'm sure you will like it, it will be a massive release.

YESSSS, great news! And thank you SO much for answering! heart 

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 754

YAY!! BUNNY!!!!

• Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,560

I eagerly await it's release.

• paulawp (marahzen)paulawp (marahzen) Posts: 1,327

Count me in! 

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,213

Yay! heart

• SilverGirlSilverGirl Posts: 754

Quasar said:

There's a whole bunny swarm coming!

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/075/506/765/4k/alessandro-mastronardi-all-the-rabbits-poster.jpg?1714729845

AHHHH!!!!!!!

...pardon me, I'll just be over here perishing of the cuteness. 

I don't even know what the hell I'm going to do with one rabbit, let alone so many options, but for these guys I WILL FIND SOMETHING.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 10,015

SilverGirl said:

I don't even know what the hell I'm going to do with one rabbit, let alone so many options, but for these guys I WILL FIND SOMETHING.

Wabbit season for Elmer

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905
    edited May 27

PerttiA said:

SilverGirl said:

Wabbit season for Elmer

DUCK THEATHON!

Post edited by Gordig on

Quasar said:

There's a whole bunny swarm coming!

https://cdnb.artstation.com/p/assets/images/images/075/506/765/4k/alessandro-mastronardi-all-the-rabbits-poster.jpg?1714729845

Ohhhhhh boy, that was surely worth the wait! And there's HARES in there, too! Be still, my beating heart ... (*bounces up and down grinning madly, money clenched in sweaty fist*)

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404

Here, take my money, which I don't need.

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,619
    edited May 27

Hello, it's really an "army of the rabbits", with a total of 64 unique ones. There are hares and the jackrabbit, the super fluffly angora's, tiny tiny dwarf and mini lop rabbits, the continental giant which is huge and a lot, lot more...

Post edited by Alessandro Mastronardi on
  • AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,404
    edited May 27

Hello, it's really an "army of the rabbits", with a total of 64 unique ones. There are hares and the jackrabbit, the super fluffly angora's, tiny tiny dwarf and mini lop rabbits, the continental giant which is huge and a lot, lot more...

A "colony" is like a "herd" of rabbits. An Army is a lot of frogs, which is funny because, in Germany, there is a sign indicating Slippery When Froggy. But yeah, that's a lot of rabbits. The Continental Gaint—I have seen one while on duty guarding a NATO site. I thought it was a dog until it lifted its ears away from its body.

The Continental Giant Rabbit

Post edited by AgitatedRiot on
  • RuthvenRuthven Posts: 641

E dopo il coniglio arriva il gatto...

Vero?

Vero?

Vero? [occhioni imploranti stile Gatto con gli Stivali]

• Ruthven said:

E dopo il coniglio arriva il gatto...

Vero?

Vero?

Vero? [occhioni imploranti stile Gatto con gli Stivali]

esatto!

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,036
    edited May 27

Even in Los Angeles we had pet bunnies. I have vivid memories of how well they can bite a little girl's hand. 

My newly refreshed store credit is reserved now for the onslaught of bunnies.

Attached is sculpture of a Jackalope I encountered on a morning walk one day.

IMG_5875.JPG
    600 x 800 - 240K
    Post edited by memcneil70 on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

I've seen some of the examples on Alex's fb page, TRUST me folks, you won't be disappointed!  LOL 

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,932

OMG they look lovely, I want them allllll!

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

My wallet is groaning already, but GIMME THE WABBITS!!!!

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,619
    edited May 27

I will be posting a few teasers from now on to show how many breeds and unique rabbits will come. Here we have small tiny breeds like the Teddy Brown and Teddy White, and the Netherland Dwarf. 61 to go... laugh

teasy peasy.jpg
    2582 x 971 - 611K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

I will be posting a few teasers from now on to show how many breeds and unique rabbits will come. Here we have small tiny breeds like the Teddy Brown and Teddy White, and the Netherland Dwarf. 61 to go... laugh

I have four (no, as of last week, sadly only three) little furries of the species at home atm, dwarf lion's heads and giants, plus wild hares as neighbors on the meadow, and I can attest to the fact that these here bunnies look absolutely life-like.  I'm definitely going to get them all, it's like a fever dream come true ;-) I wonder how many add-ons there will be? Or maybe the splitting of the packs has not been decided yet? Either way, I'm one happy camper right now!

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,162

How hard will it be to change fur color? In case I want a pink rabbit, or such. winkdevil

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,643

tsroemi said:

I have four (no, as of last week, sadly only three) little furries of the species at home atm, dwarf lion's heads and giants, plus wild hares as neighbors on the meadow, and I can attest to the fact that these here bunnies look absolutely life-like.  I'm definitely going to get them all, it's like a fever dream come true ;-) I wonder how many add-ons there will be? Or maybe the splitting of the packs has not been decided yet? Either way, I'm one happy camper right now!

Thank God! I cannot find a darn thing to spend the balance of this gift card on. I own 101 of your 125 products. It will be a slam dunk for me!
    AM.JPG
    1291 x 1163 - 160K
    GC-Blues.JPG
    1354 x 361 - 76K