Released - SG Phantom Der Nacht HD for Genesis 9 [COMMERCIAL]

Josh DarlingJosh Darling Posts: 81

Released, SG Phantom Der Nacht HD for Genesis 9, by SenatorGreaves and Josh Darling!

In the shadows of the moonlit night, a figure emerges, its silhouette elongated and menacing.

With pallid skin stretched taut over angular bones and eyes gleaming with an insatiable hunger, it prowls the darkness in search of its next victim. Its elongated fingers curl like talons, ready to ensnare unsuspecting prey.

With a grace both unsettling and hypnotic, it moves, its presence shrouded in an aura of ancient malevolence.

This creature, a harbinger of terror, strikes fear into the hearts of those who dare to cross its path, for it is a being of eternal night, a creature of the shadows that knows no mercy.

SG Phantom Der Nacht HD is a highly detailed character sculpted in ZBrush and utilizes a combination of sculpted details and normal maps to give the highest fidelity.

SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_Main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 294K
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_01.jpg
3850 x 4900 - 1M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_02.jpg
3850 x 4900 - 2M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_03.jpg
3850 x 4900 - 1M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_04.jpg
3850 x 4900 - 1M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_06.jpg
9722 x 5469 - 2M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_07.jpg
9722 x 5469 - 2M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_08.jpg
9722 x 5469 - 2M
SG_Phantom_Der_Nacht_HD_popup_09.jpg
9722 x 5469 - 2M
Post edited by Josh Darling on

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,063

He looks awesome, Josh!

• Josh DarlingJosh Darling Posts: 81

Thanks so much! This is another Senator Greaves creation, I should have added!

• EboshijaanaEboshijaana Posts: 459

What's the pink splotch on its belly?

It looks really great, a proper old world creature.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,811
    edited May 30

Whoa! Great job, guys. Art design is great too.

Post edited by xyer0 on

Eboshijaana said:

What's the pink splotch on its belly?

It looks really great, a proper old world creature.

Thanks for the love! I apologize for not posting earlier, I didn't get notifications...

The pink splotch is a sunburn mark

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 684

So good!

Turns out there was a mixup with the textures that shipped. We have gone through and fixed them up and submitted an update to Daz

So sorry this happened, thank you for your patience if you had noticed you weren't able to get the skin to render the same as in the promos!

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 181

Thank you for that information. Will Daz (or you here) release a notice to update files? 

Personally, I hope to see more of these creations without an editorial license.  The Phantom is simply super fantastic!

As soon as I know it is updated I'll post here

Thanks so much!

The update is stuck in waiting at the moment...

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 181

Thank you Josh. A lot of things seem to be stuck in the pipeline. They really need to use that Plummer their offering to clear them out.