Install Problem of content with DIM

Since the beginning of April 24, content installed with the DIM is no longer displayed in DAZ, although the DIM installer installs the content in the correct location.

Example see attachment: Cardinal Robe is not displayed and cannot be found using any of the search functions.

Example see attachment: Cardinal Robe is not displayed and cannot be found using any of the search functions.
At the same time, the Smart Content shows that many parts actually need to be installed. However, they are installed and can be used without me having to install them again. (see 2nd picture)
I have no idea what I can do and would appreciate any tips.
DAZ Central is uninstalled, so nothing can interfere. I have uninstalled and reinstalled several times via the DIM, unfortunately also in vain.
I am working with DAZ Studio 4.22 Pro

Best regards, Samara Blue

DAZ Problem.jpg
1189 x 486 - 100K
Screenshot (213)_bearbeitet.png
804 x 1008 - 555K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,480

The first screen shot shows the data folder, which does not show in Daz Studio (those are files called upon by othes). The second shows Smart Content, which depends on the metadata for the product having been added to the database. Can you find the files in the Content Library pane under Daz Studio Formats?

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,781

Assuming you mean dForce Gothic Cardinal Robe for Genesis 9 this does appear to work on my machine (installed via DIM).

Maybe double-check that you don't somehow have two CMS databases - with DIM and Daz Studio each looking at different ones?

Screenshot-2024-05-29-at-20.16.50.jpg
    800 x 377 - 33K