Which outfit is this?

I don't think its even released and the pieces go together so well so I dont think its a mash-up. Thanks in advance

HS Blissful Breeze Hair for Genesis 9 and 8 Female by: Hair Studio, 3D Models by Daz 3D

Comments

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 519
    edited May 30

That would be Cynder's CB Arc Clothing Set and the Black Forge Jewelry Set not sure on the headpiece I'll look for it as I am pretty sure I have it somewhere in the Library! Yea duh it's the one from the Black Forge set *headdesk* must finish coffee before hunting for things lmao

Post edited by Elliandra on
  • PFUZPFUZ Posts: 1
    edited June 4

What about the characters/figures in the promo images, does anyone knows which they are? 

I think the one in the first image is different from the others, but if there is a more educated man of culture, please share the knowledge with us.

Thanks in advance!

Post edited by PFUZ on
  • ElorElor Posts: 1,140

I may be mistaken, but I think HS (or the person doing the promo renders) is using custom characters.

(adding the link for Daz Deals to make finding Elliandra's answer easier : https://www.daz3d.com/hs-blissful-breeze-hair-for-genesis-9-and-8-female)

• midgard229midgard229 Posts: 31
    PFUZ said:

What about the characters/figures in the promo images, does anyone knows which they are? 

I think the one in the first image is different from the others, but if there is a more educated man of culture, please share the knowledge with us.

Thanks in advance!

Elor would be correct they're my custom characters.
  • supernoobsupernoob Posts: 154
    edited June 28

midgard229 said:

PFUZ said:

Thanks in advance!

Elor would be correct they're my custom characters.

Would you mind telling us which character's skin material that is in the main promo image?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on