(Released) - dForce Long Hair for Genesis 9 [Commercial]

ToyenToyen Posts: 1,869

Now out! - https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-long-hair-for-genesis-9

Quickstart Simulation Guide :

Post edited by Toyen on

Comments

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,112

Purchased as soon as I saw it in the store!

• benniewoodellbenniewoodell Posts: 1,932

Picked it up today. Haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, but it looks wonderful! 

• KamaroticaKamarotica Posts: 46
    That looks great. Wish listed. What character is that in the promo?
  • tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,561

Seriously beautiful and so realistic, I'm getting this!

Would also like to know about the promo character if possible, she looks great.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,869
    edited June 3

Hello, thank you guys ♥. The promo character was a mixture of various morphs I had in my library and I think the skin texture is Snow Queen 9.

Post edited by Toyen on
  • kirbawirbakirbawirba Posts: 123

This is the kind of dforce hair we need more of for gen 9. Vast majority have little to no flexibility as far as how much dforce influences them.  Most are only good for slight head turning, portrait posing.  I miss the the gen 8 hair like linday's incredible blowout and other hair.  Those were fantastic.

Went and got this, for sure!

• southparkiskoolsouthparkiskool Posts: 6
    edited June 5

tsroemi said:

Seriously beautiful and so realistic, I'm getting this!

Would also like to know about the promo character if possible, she looks great.

seriously! one of the best models ive seen in a long time! how do i make my snow queen look like that??

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Hair looks great.

I would be interested in getting it.

Although I would like to know if I could make it work with G8 female through autofit.

A friend of mine bought a G9 dforce hair item (can't remember the hair item or vendor), and couldn't make it work successfully with G8F.

Of course it worked properly for G9, the intended character, but autofit caused some weird things to happen when trying to use it on G8F.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use it on G8F through autofit?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,067

herhey2000_1eb76d7692 said:

Hair looks great.

I would be interested in getting it.

Although I would like to know if I could make it work with G8 female through autofit.

A friend of mine bought a G9 dforce hair item (can't remember the hair item or vendor), and couldn't make it work successfully with G8F.

Of course it worked properly for G9, the intended character, but autofit caused some weird things to happen when trying to use it on G8F.

Does anyone know if it is possible to use it on G8F through autofit?

Strand based hair that grows directly from the figure certaainly won't auto-fit, polygon hair that has dForce should.

• Ok cool.

Thanks for the info.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,869

herhey2000_1eb76d7692 said:

Ok cool.

Thanks for the info.

Sadly there is no easy auto fit solution. I wrote a tutorial how to fit gen8 hair to gen9. https://www.deviantart.com/toyen-art/journal/Tutorial-How-to-Fit-Poseable-Hair-to-Genesis-9-933611835 It should also work in reverse although I have not tried it.

Try it with a different strand based hair before purchasing. There is no guarantee an item for one generation of figures will automatically work on another figure. 

• Ok, I will check it out.

Thank you, Richard and Toyen for the replies and the info