Vo Xiao Hua Armour Drastic Change Why?

RadkresRadkres Posts: 47

Vo Xiao Hua Armour Drastic Change Why? I Liked the Old one The New One Looks Totally Diffrent From Why I Bought the Original Set. 

Vo-Xiao-Hua-Armour-for-Genesis-9.jpg
730 x 949 - 81K
New Vo Xiao Hua Armour_01.jpg
2000 x 2600 - 3M

Comments

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,115
    The original version looks somewhat similar to the plugsuits from Neon Genesis Evangelion, but not so much that I'd think it'd be a problem.

Both versions share the "sexy cyber-ninja" aesthetic of Stellar Blade, but they don't look to be too close to any outfits that I've seen yet.

Whatever the case, Daz should provide an explanation to buyers, if they haven't already. The change is quite drastic.
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 4,036

I did a Google search on the original image and wow! There are a potful of 'cyber-armor' outfits similar or near copies of it or not quite close. No clue who or what is the original source or if image made with this product at some point.

When I looked at the second version posted, I thought it might be a texture set that somehow got made into an outfit. 

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,831

Nothing says "protection" quite like armor that exposes your femoral artery.

• PancakePancake Posts: 57

That's worrying...

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,403

Of course, that's how armor made for women works: the more skin is exposed, the stronger the protection. That's just magic! /s

• ElorElor Posts: 1,144

Leana said:

Of course, that's how armor made for women works: the more skin is exposed, the stronger the protection. That's just magic! /s

Or in that case, science, because as Clarke said, 'Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic' cool

• NathraiNathrai Posts: 67

Don't forget the additional weapons you get with the new heels ... cheeky

In all seriousness, why is this even allowed? People bought a very specific product, not whatever abomination this has been turned into. If the original was "inspired" by other people's designs, take the product off the store and either reimburse those who bought it or offer them to keep it under the EL. Then release that ... new version as a separate product.

• TomhipTomhip Posts: 332

I think people are getting distracted with skimpwear... as designed :D

A product you own should not be changed without official statment, appology and option for a refund.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,905

Leana said:

It calls to mind the Inverse Ninja Law: the threat of an individual ninja decreases logarithmically with quantity. One ninja is the most dangerous thing you could possibly face, while a hundred ninjas barely amount to a speedbump.

• TesseractSpaceTesseractSpace Posts: 1,213

I notice the promos for the rest of the Xiao Hua bundle have been changed to the new version too. Does make one wonder why such a drastic and thorough change.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,750

Gordig said:

Leana said:

It calls to mind the Inverse Ninja Law: the threat of an individual ninja decreases logarithmically with quantity. One ninja is the most dangerous thing you could possibly face, while a hundred ninjas barely amount to a speedbump.

That's cause they get in each others way.

• oddboboddbob Posts: 369

Replace original item , refund purchase price or lose my custom.

• TorquinoxTorquinox Posts: 3,186

oddbob said:

Replace original item , refund purchase price or lose my custom.

You'll have to put in a ticket to get any action on that.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,921

Locking this thead as it is spawning a lot of speculation. We realise this is an issue of concern, but can suggest only that you open a support ticket about it if you have been affected.

• KatherineKatherine Posts: 327

I'm looking into this.  Thanks!

Daz_Katherine

This discussion has been closed.