Are there any arm wings for Genesis like the ones in the V4 Creature Wings?

BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 249
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I'm working on converting one of my M4 characters into a Genesis character. My M4 one uses the V4 Creature Wings arm wing. When I fit them to Genesis, the look fine in the default zero pose, but when I bend Genesis' arms down, the wings are distorted. I even tried changing them to weight mapped and then using the transfer utility, but they are still distorted when the arms are bent down. I also tried parenting them to Genesis, but they obviously don't bend with the arms that way. As the title says, are there any wings like these somewhere for Genesis, or any suggestions for using them for Genesis?

Comments

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,150
    edited September 2012

Can you post a pic showing the distortion? Also, what setting did you use when you fit them?

I used the Gloves --> Tight setting and things looked OK for the most part.

Post edited by nightwolf1982 on
  • Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited September 2012

cecil30 said:
    I'm working on converting one of my M4 characters into a Genesis character. My M4 one uses the V4 Creature Wings arm wing. When I fit them to Genesis, the look fine in the default zero pose, but when I bend Genesis' arms down, the wings are distorted. I even tried changing them to weight mapped and then using the transfer utility, but they are still distorted when the arms are bent down. I also tried parenting them to Genesis, but they obviously don't bend with the arms that way. As the title says, are there any wings like these somewhere for Genesis, or any suggestions for using them for Genesis?

Try this:

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/strigoi-the-ancient-vampire

Maybe it'll get you what you want, and it's part of the PA sale today. :-)

Kendall

Post edited by Kendall Sears on
  • BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 249
    edited September 2012

I would post an image, but every time I do I'm told the image is always too big, I'm still trying to figure that out. I just fitted them as being made for V4 and for type of clothing as none. I never thought of fitting them as gloves. That worked perfectly, Thanks, Nightwolf!

Thanks, Kendall Sears, for the suggestion. Though these wings are not really what I'm looking for, I may buy this anyways. It looks really cool and I I could use them for another character.

Post edited by Boorsman on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Just a heads up MAX size for images are 2000x2000 with a File size cap. Not sure on the file size, I can post 1000x1000 png's all day without errors.

Thanks for the GLOVES info. That will come in very handy for me.

• BoorsmanBoorsman Posts: 249
    edited December 1969

Thanks, Jaderail. I'll have to remember that.

• nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,150
    edited December 1969

glad I could help