Where did SY god of the seas go?

milliethegreatmilliethegreat Posts: 278
edited June 11 in Art Studio

Where did SY God Of The Seas tentacles go? Can someone make a g9 version of it please?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,871

"God of the Sea" wasn't by Sickleyield, it was by EmmaAndJordi. They closed their Daz storefront some time ago. If you search for "god of the sea" and "emmaandjordi" (WITH quotation marks), you should be able to find it.

Oddly, the old (VERY old) sale page for the product is still on the Daz servers. I thought they deleted all those.(It comes up in the search results.)

• milliethegreatmilliethegreat Posts: 278

vwrangler said:

"God of the Sea" wasn't by Sickleyield, it was by EmmaAndJordi. They closed their Daz storefront some time ago. If you search for "god of the sea" and "emmaandjordi" (WITH quotation marks), you should be able to find it.

Oddly, the old (VERY old) sale page for the product is still on the Daz servers. I thought they deleted all those.(It comes up in the search results.)

do you have a link you can send me? I tried your method and can't find it 

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,387

milliethegreat said:

vwrangler said:

Just Google EmmaAndJordi and Gumroad

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461

Moved to Art Studio as it is not a Daz Studio topic.

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,707

milliethegreat said:

vwrangler said:

Since you asked directly, I'm allowed to post the link: https://emmaandjordi.gumroad.com/

• milliethegreatmilliethegreat Posts: 278

Thanks that helped