I'm here again....

hello my dear friends,

It's a long time ago since I was here. The reason is, my Computer has crashed. But, I am here again. With a new one, but I need some more time....

Sad News that DAZ don't give Prices again for Bryce Challenges in the future, but I think Bryce will alive and all of you continue to work with this wonderful Program.

Good to see you all again...

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,166
    edited June 11

Welcome back Yellow Pen. Congrats on your new computer. Bryce will survive if we stick together. NGartplay has taken the initiative and started a new challenge and it is generous of her to give the prizes. Hoping to see your work soon.

Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037

Bryce Challenge is on hiatus while Apoc is away, but will still get prizes if/when it returns. No other sponsored contests are being started while the Challenge is on hold.

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,282

Good to see you back Yellow Pen.

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 2,044

Horo said:

Good to see you back Yellow Pen.

+ 1    

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,953
    edited June 12

Good to see you Yellow Pen!

Post edited by NGartplay on
  • HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,797

Welcome back, Yellow Pen! Hope to see some great renders by you soon.

• Yellow PenYellow Pen Posts: 920

Big Hug to you all....for your nice Words. smiley

I hope I didn`t forgot all in Bryce... But, I work on a Picture, but need Time before I can show it to you all.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,953

Richard, just curious if someone could ask APOC if he is coming back, so that we don't all wait a year to see?  He's been gone since last year.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,037

NGartplay said:

Richard, just curious if someone could ask APOC if he is coming back, so that we don't all wait a year to see?  He's been gone since last year.

That was his intent, but we can't keep chasing him.

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,166

NGartplay - Richard is correct, the onus is on Apoc; since he intends to continue we just need to be patient. However, he should take a few minutes to inform us what his real intention is and when we can hope for a resumption of the challenges.