Trouble with Toulouse Hair

aliboetaliboet Posts: 1
edited June 20 in New Users

Hi there all, 

Ever since I upgraded to 4.22 my "Tousled Hair" for G8 is not working on any of my projects., I am at a loss. I have re-installed DS, and all the downloads but still no luck. Any Ideas

Pre Render.jpg
488 x 669 - 30K
Rendered,.jpg
800 x 800 - 259K
Post edited by aliboet on

Comments

• ElliandraElliandra Posts: 519

Morning!
    Did you update/re-install the Daz Studio Default Resources when you installed 4.22?
    They can be found in DIM if you type "default" in the search engine. Or in your account's products section under "Daz Studio 4.x" if you manually install them, they will be at the bottom of the page in the long installer listing.

There were quite a few changes to Studio in 4.22 and have also been changes to the shader systems as well. The Toulouse hair that comes with the Starter Essentials that is in your image loads with the 3Delight mats so you may also want to re-install the Genesis 8 Female Starter Essentials as well just to cover all your bases!

• aliboetaliboet Posts: 1
    edited June 20

I have re installed the above items and it still wont work, any other Ideas.

Post edited by aliboet on
  • crosswindcrosswind Posts: 6,262

Press F2 in DS, Clear DSON cache files. Delete and reload Toulouse Hair, apply a material preset, see if it works or not ~~