Missing Files - Outoftouch's new Turbulent Warrior hair

Maybe someone can help me get these files ??

Their missing from the zips i downloaded

Thanks

Tom

warrior error.jpg
912 x 382 - 41K
warrior error 2.jpg
912 x 371 - 33K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 99,461
    edited June 20

If they are missing and required then only Daz may provide them, please open a suport ticket. I just loaded the base hair and didn't get that prompt, however - what were you loading at the time? Edit: OK, it happens with the A version but not the B - I would suspect that may be a file error in the A version rather than actual missing files.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard Haseltine said:

If they are missing and required then only Daz may provide them, please open a suport ticket. I just loaded the base hair and didn't get that prompt, however - what were you loading at the time? Edit: OK, it happens with the A version but not the B - I would suspect that may be a file error in the A version rather than actual missing files.

I wasnt loading anthing ? I used DIM initially - then uninstalled and deletd - then attempted again - then did a manual download and install in my library - same issue - thanks

• trukn4fun said:

Richard Haseltine said:

I wasnt loading anthing ? I used DIM initially - then uninstalled and deletd - then attempted again - then did a manual download and install in my library - same issue - thanks

Thats correct - it also throws that error when you go to apply materials 

• PlantPlant Posts: 113

you are not alone i have the same problem

• artxtapartxtap Posts: 157

don't have this product - so this just a [wild] guess

search for those files in the duf and see if those files have a

"//" at the start of the file path

it should be a

"/" ............................................not //

artxtap said:

don't have this product - so this just a [wild] guess

search for those files in the duf and see if those files have a

"//" at the start of the file path

it should be a

"/" ............................................not //

If the path starts with data, or Runtime for textues, it probably isn't that issue - though it could be mid-path.

• BrushlickerBrushlicker Posts: 4

Same problem here. Reinstalling did not help. I will try contacting OOT and point him/her to this thread!

edited June 28

There hasn't been an update so reisntalling won't yet help.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • BrushlickerBrushlicker Posts: 4

There is an update of the product now. It solved the problem for me. blush