[Coming Soon] Prop Minion [Commercial]

Have you ever wanted to load Genesis 8 props and accessories onto a Genesis 9 figure but they always load onto the incorrect bones and the incorrect place because the bone names are different? Have you ever wanted to delete all the props and accessories from a figure, no matter where in the bone hierarchy they are hiding? Have you ever wanted to copy a perfect kit-bashed outfit to another figure in your scene?Have you ever wanted to easily set up your Bone Minion so that you can use those Hierarchical Poses easily? Then Prop Minion is for you! Quickly and easily use props and accessories* for any figure generation with Prop Minion! Copy, move, and delete props and accessories, and even clothing items, between figures.

With Prop Minion, there is no need to convert props and accessories; rather, leverage the power of the Bone Minion products you own for on-demand "conversion", to properly position and use your props and accessories with no fuss or bother. By using Prop Minion, you can quickly use beautiful jewelry, hats, and swords on your Target Figure. It also helps you set up your Bone Minion and Target Figure so that Hierarchical Poses can properly transfer from your Bone Minion to the Target Figure, expertly positioning and orienting the props on your Target Figure.

• Use props and accessories for ANY figure generation, even if the bone names are different, as long as you have the correct Bone Minion product installed.
  • Quickly delete props and accessories from any figure, no matter where they are hiding in the bone hierarchy (Bone Minion not required)
  • Copy or move props, accessories, and even clothing items between 2 figures in your scene (note that Clothing Items will display the AutoFit dialog if the figure generations are different).

Prop Minion will work with any Bone Minion and Target Figure that you have installed. Prop Minion requires Bone Minion products to operate for copying and moving props and accessories between figure generations. Copying and moving props, accessories, and clothing from two figures of the same generation does not require Bone Minion products.

* Props and accessories that have no rigging, or rigging different from the figure (i.e., non-clothing). Clothing items are not converted, they are just copied or moved. If the figure generation is different, you will see the Daz Studio AutoFit dialog appear for each clothing item. Please set the options as you would normally.

Tutorial

What's Included and Features

• Prop Minion: (.DUF)
  • Scripts:
    • Prop Minion Script
    • Prop Minion Install Custom Actions Script
    • Detailed User Guide (.PDF)
main.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 471K
popup_1.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 369K
popup_2.jpg
1909 x 1000 - 879K
popup_3.jpg
1783 x 1000 - 1M
popup_4.jpg
1783 x 1000 - 1M
popup_5.jpg
1000 x 1879 - 2M
popup_6.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 2M
popup_7.jpg
1000 x 1300 - 799K

Comments

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,210

To answer your questions: Yes, Yes, Maybe and Yes!

Looking forward to it hitting the store.

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,892

Oh yeah!

• ZiconZicon Posts: 199

You are a true wizard. This goes straight on my priority list.

• RiverSoft ArtRiverSoft Art Posts: 6,413

MelanieL said:

To answer your questions: Yes, Yes, Maybe and Yes!

Looking forward to it hitting the store.

Good answers! smiley  I am glad it is peaking your curiousity!

memcneil70 said:

Oh yeah!

I hope you will like it!

Zicon said:

You are a true wizard. This goes straight on my priority list.

Thanks!  I hope you will love it.

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 8,112
    edited June 22

Quickly delete props and accessories from any figure, no matter where they are hiding in the bone hierarchy

That alone is enough for a purchase.

Is there an option to hide it?

Post edited by DoctorJellybean on
  • Answers: Maybe? Wait, it's not just G8>G9? Then, Yes!...Yes!...Yes, please!

Seriously, I was thinking just the other day, "I need something like Bone Minion, only for Props."

I am glad to see this is on the way. Also, not only are your scripts great, but I appreciate the support you provide in the forums - it's a big part of why I decided to try Bone Minion.

DoctorJellybean said:

Quickly delete props and accessories from any figure, no matter where they are hiding in the bone hierarchy

No, there is not.  That is a good idea though.  I will think about adding that.

miladyderyni_173d399f47 said:

Answers: Maybe? Wait, it's not just G8>G9? Then, Yes!...Yes!...Yes, please!

Seriously, I was thinking just the other day, "I need something like Bone Minion, only for Props."

Great minds think alike! laugh

I am glad to see this is on the way. Also, not only are your scripts great, but I appreciate the support you provide in the forums - it's a big part of why I decided to try Bone Minion.

Thank you for the kind words. I am proud of the support I provide, though to me, it is not really an option. I have to provide support. You used your hard-earned money on my products, and I want you to be happy with them. I would seriously rather people not buy or return my products than to be unhappy with them.

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

If only for when using dForce, it'll be a timesaver when simulating hair\clothing and the props and accessories are hidden.

DoctorJellybean said:

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

If only for when using dForce, it'll be a timesaver when simulating hair\clothing and the props and accessories are hidden.

Ahh!  Then it is a VERY good idea! smiley  I will definitely add it.

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

That's great, thank you! Don't forget an option to unhide it laugh

DoctorJellybean said:

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

RiverSoft Art said:

DoctorJellybean said:

That's great, thank you! Don't forget an option to unhide it laugh

It will be a "show" option and a "hide" option.  It won't remember what you did though (so it is not a restore).

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,810

Another really great product idea.  Just to be clear, when it says any figure generation, I only see from Generation 4 thru G9.  Don't really care about V1/V2, but I've got (and DAZ & Rendo still sell) a lot of great military, Fantasy and SF stuff that were made for A3/V3/H3/M3.     

Cybersox said:

Another really great product idea.  Just to be clear, when it says any figure generation, I only see from Generation 4 thru G9.  Don't really care about V1/V2, but I've got (and DAZ & Rendo still sell) a lot of great military, Fantasy and SF stuff that were made for A3/V3/H3/M3.     

Any figure generation that Bone Minion supports and you have installed (so V4/M4 to G9 right now)